20170622 OO FHIR conCall
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|HL7 OO on FHIR (for Orders and Observations)
Call in details:
2015 - 02:00 PM (Eastern Time, GMT -04 DST)
|Quorum = chair + 4 yes|
- Roll Call
reviewed the following trackers. See tracker follow-ups for discussion.
- 13396 - Rename BodySite to BodyStructure - Preapplied so can review the proposal
- 13394 - Add morphology to BodyStructure - Preapplied so can review the proposal
- agreed to change .code to .morphology and qualifier to locationQulifer
- Bring up for vote on nexts weeks OO call
- 13375 - add valueInteger to Obs - discussed whynot if datatype exists. follow up in tracker.
reviewed and voted on the following tracker. See tracker follow-ups for discussion.
- 12294 - Update DR examples - Per with Mod Eric Haas/Rob Hausam: 4-0-1 keep existing C&S example and add new C&S example with alternative structure and seeK implementer feedback on Zulip
- Eric to coordinate time between OO, PC, and Pharm to discuss transfusion medicine (looking to see if can use PC time slot Thursday 5 Eastern)
- Eric to schedule meeting with FMG to discuss the overlap with Media and Observation + ValueAttachment (Media still owned by FHIR-I decision to move to OO or Imaging delayed by the boundaries issues)
Eric, Dan discussion: order result pairs we use in v2 - when to use diagnostic order instead of obseervation - because we need to next observations and diagnostic orders - not sure how importannt the slide 3: orgnaism panel and susceptibilty panel are orders in lab perspective both observation and diagnostic report can refernrece the order (basedOn) Change word "panel" - since panel does not have results all observation are referenced to the order that spwaned that - need to back up the chain of resources add explantion to the diagram what each box means and how each of these link back to the orders they come from structure needs to be there s well as the data elements needed to represent that orders would be separate boxes in this diagram the diagnostic report should retain the structure of the panels that the lab performs each of the arrows mean something - like what parent result this is related to, or what order it comes from - this is built on LRI model Rob has some examples he can share those and add will add the legend to these slides motion is to put one example of each of these approaches into the specification against:1, abstain: 0, in favor: 4 Eric, Rob, Dan R, Dan A, Andrea, Riki, Elliot on the call idea to get this as argonaut project for 2017, but may be next time... get input from Danielle queries for results, but not really how the push works yet, so let v2 go as is #13375: can always use QT datatype that can be used as integer and count datatype can do that - so do not like to have 2 ways of doing the same thing
Back to OO_on_FHIR