This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

20170620 arb minutes

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 20:34, 20 June 2017 by Ajulian (talk | contribs) (→‎Minutes)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

ARB - Meeting (Date in Title)


  1. Call to order
  2. Roll Call
  3. Approval of Agenda and June 13 minutes
  4. Management
  5. Governance
  6. Methodology
    • CIMI assignment from TSC for ARB and PLA
      • Report from Lorraine on CIMI meeting
    • Ballot Reconciliation
      • Conformance, compliance, conformity assessment
  7. Other business and planning
    • Next week:
  8. Adjournment

Meeting Information

HL7 ARB Work Group Meeting Minutes

Location: Telcon

Date: 20170620
Time: 4:00pm U.S. Eastern
Facilitator Julian, Tony Note taker(s) Julian, Tony
Attendee Name Affiliation
. Bond,Andy NEHTA
X Constable, Lorraine Constable Consulting Inc.
. Hyland, Mario AEGIS
X Julian, Tony Mayo Clinic
. Knapp, Paul Pknapp Consulting
R Kubick, Wayne HL7 CTO
. Loyd, Patrick ICode Solutions
X Lynch, Cecil Accenture
. Milosevic, Zoran Deontik Pty Ltd
R Stechishin,Andy CANA Software and Service Ltd.
. Kriesler, Austin Leidos
X Present
. Absent
R Regrets
Quorum Requirements (Co-chair + 3) Met: No


  1. Call to order at 4:10 Eastern
  2. Agenda accepted by mutual consent
  3. No minute review - we were not quorate.
    • TSC assignment
      • CIMI: Modeling PSS approved by the TSC. - pilot into developing FHIR profiles, working with OO and others to integrate the CIMI work into HL7.
      • TSC wants to make CIMI a formal product family
      • TSC wants PLA to invite CIMI to a meeting.
      • CIMI will be inviting PLA and ARB to a CIMI call.
      • Ken instructed that PLA invite CIMI.
      • PLA/ARB/SGB is (mostly) the same people.
      • Ken wants us to test and use the same process as we did for CDA.
    • Adjournment
      • Meeting adjourned at 4:26 eastern do to lack of quorum

Tony Julian (talk) 16:34, 20 June 2017 (EDT)