This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "20170620 arb minutes"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "{{subst::Agenda_Minutes}}")
 
 
(9 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 15: Line 15:
 
-->
 
-->
 
=ARB - Meeting (Date in Title)=  
 
=ARB - Meeting (Date in Title)=  
{{:Spring ARB Logistics}}
 
 
==Agenda==
 
==Agenda==
 
#Call to order
 
#Call to order
 
#Roll Call
 
#Roll Call
#Approval of Agenda and [[YYYYMMDD_ARB_minutes | Minutes]]
+
#Approval of Agenda and [[20170613_arb_minutes| June 13 minutes]]
 
#Management
 
#Management
##Mission and Charter Review - Due in fall WGM
 
##Decision Making Procedures review - due in fall WGM
 
 
#Governance
 
#Governance
 
#Methodology
 
#Methodology
 +
#*CIMI assignment from TSC for ARB and PLA
 +
#**Report from Lorraine on CIMI meeting
 +
#*[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/arbgeneral/scmsvn/?action=browse&path=%2F%2Acheckout%2A%2Ftrunk%2FDAM%2FHL7_DAM_REQ_R1_I1_2017MAY_consolidated20170507.xls Ballot Reconciliation]
 +
#**Conformance, compliance, conformity assessment
 
#Other business and planning
 
#Other business and planning
#*[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/ARBgeneral/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=871 Open issues]
+
#*Next week:
 
#Adjournment
 
#Adjournment
  
Line 33: Line 34:
 
| width="50%" colspan="2" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''HL7 ARB Work Group  Meeting Minutes''' <br/>
 
| width="50%" colspan="2" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''HL7 ARB Work Group  Meeting Minutes''' <br/>
 
'''Location:  [[spring_ARB_Logistics| Telcon]]'''
 
'''Location:  [[spring_ARB_Logistics| Telcon]]'''
| width="50%" colspan="3" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Date: CCYYMMDD'''<br/> '''Time: 4:00pm U.S. Eastern'''
+
| width="50%" colspan="3" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Date: 20170620'''<br/> '''Time: 4:00pm U.S. Eastern'''
 
|-
 
|-
 
| width="10%" colspan="1" align="right"|'''Facilitator'''
 
| width="10%" colspan="1" align="right"|'''Facilitator'''
| width="35%" colspan="1" align="left"|[[User:Ajulian | Julian, Tony]]/[[User:Lconstab |Constable, Lorraine]]   
+
| width="35%" colspan="1" align="left"|[[User:Ajulian | Julian, Tony]]  
 
| width="10%" colspan="1" align="right"|'''Note taker(s)'''
 
| width="10%" colspan="1" align="right"|'''Note taker(s)'''
| width="30%" colspan="1" align="left"|[[User:Ajulian | Julian, Tony]]//[[User:Lconstab |Constable, Lorraine]]   
+
| width="30%" colspan="1" align="left"|[[User:Ajulian | Julian, Tony]]  
 
|-
 
|-
 
| border="4" cellpadding="1" colspan="4" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|
 
| border="4" cellpadding="1" colspan="4" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|
Line 49: Line 50:
 
|colspan="2"|NEHTA
 
|colspan="2"|NEHTA
 
|-  
 
|-  
|.||[[User:Lconstab |Constable, Lorraine]]     
+
|X||[[User:Lconstab |Constable, Lorraine]]     
 
|colspan="2"|Constable Consulting Inc.
 
|colspan="2"|Constable Consulting Inc.
 
|-  
 
|-  
Line 55: Line 56:
 
|colspan="2"| AEGIS
 
|colspan="2"| AEGIS
 
|-
 
|-
|.||[[User:Ajulian | Julian, Tony]]       
+
|X||[[User:Ajulian | Julian, Tony]]       
 
|colspan="2"|Mayo Clinic
 
|colspan="2"|Mayo Clinic
 
|-  
 
|-  
Line 61: Line 62:
 
|colspan="2"| Pknapp Consulting
 
|colspan="2"| Pknapp Consulting
 
|-  
 
|-  
|.||Kubick, Wayne
+
|R||Kubick, Wayne
 
|colspan="2"|HL7 CTO
 
|colspan="2"|HL7 CTO
 
|-
 
|-
Line 67: Line 68:
 
|colspan="2"| ICode Solutions
 
|colspan="2"| ICode Solutions
 
|-  
 
|-  
|.||[[User:Clynchmd | Lynch, Cecil]]       
+
|X||[[User:Clynchmd | Lynch, Cecil]]       
 
|colspan="2"|Accenture
 
|colspan="2"|Accenture
 
|-  
 
|-  
Line 73: Line 74:
 
|colspan="2"|Deontik Pty Ltd
 
|colspan="2"|Deontik Pty Ltd
 
|-
 
|-
|.||[[User:Astechishin| Stechishin,Andy]]
+
|R||[[User:Astechishin| Stechishin,Andy]]
 
|colspan="2"|CANA Software and Service Ltd.
 
|colspan="2"|CANA Software and Service Ltd.
 
|-
 
|-
 
|colspan="4" align="center"|Guests             
 
|colspan="4" align="center"|Guests             
 
|-  
 
|-  
|.|| Nelson, Dale
+
|.|| Kriesler, Austin
|colspan="2"| Accenture
+
|colspan="2"| Leidos
|-
 
|.||Grow, Richard
 
|colspan="2"|U.S. Department of Veterans affairs
 
 
|-
 
|-
 
|.||  
 
|.||  
Line 100: Line 98:
 
|colspan="4" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|
 
|colspan="4" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|
 
|-
 
|-
|colspan="4" |'''Quorum Requirements (Co-chair + 3) Met: '''Yes
+
|colspan="4" |'''Quorum Requirements (Co-chair + 3) Met: '''No
 
|-  
 
|-  
 
|}
 
|}
  
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
 +
#Call to order at 4:10 Eastern
 +
#Agenda accepted by mutual consent
 +
#No minute review - we were not quorate.
 +
#*TSC assignment
 +
#**CIMI: Modeling PSS approved by the TSC. - pilot into developing FHIR profiles, working with OO and others to integrate the CIMI work into HL7.
 +
#**TSC wants to make CIMI a formal product family
 +
#**TSC wants PLA to invite CIMI to a meeting. 
 +
#**CIMI will be inviting PLA and ARB to a CIMI call.
 +
#**Ken instructed that PLA invite CIMI.
 +
#**PLA/ARB/SGB is (mostly) the same people.
 +
#**Ken wants us to test and use the same process as we did for CDA.
 +
#*Adjournment
 +
#**Meeting adjourned at 4:26 eastern do to lack of quorum
  
 +
[[User:Ajulian|Tony Julian]] ([[User talk:Ajulian|talk]]) 16:34, 20 June 2017 (EDT)
  
  
 
[[Category:2017 ARB Minutes]]
 
[[Category:2017 ARB Minutes]]

Latest revision as of 20:34, 20 June 2017

ARB - Meeting (Date in Title)

Agenda

  1. Call to order
  2. Roll Call
  3. Approval of Agenda and June 13 minutes
  4. Management
  5. Governance
  6. Methodology
    • CIMI assignment from TSC for ARB and PLA
      • Report from Lorraine on CIMI meeting
    • Ballot Reconciliation
      • Conformance, compliance, conformity assessment
  7. Other business and planning
    • Next week:
  8. Adjournment

Meeting Information

HL7 ARB Work Group Meeting Minutes

Location: Telcon

Date: 20170620
Time: 4:00pm U.S. Eastern
Facilitator Julian, Tony Note taker(s) Julian, Tony
Attendee Name Affiliation
. Bond,Andy NEHTA
X Constable, Lorraine Constable Consulting Inc.
. Hyland, Mario AEGIS
X Julian, Tony Mayo Clinic
. Knapp, Paul Pknapp Consulting
R Kubick, Wayne HL7 CTO
. Loyd, Patrick ICode Solutions
X Lynch, Cecil Accenture
. Milosevic, Zoran Deontik Pty Ltd
R Stechishin,Andy CANA Software and Service Ltd.
Guests
. Kriesler, Austin Leidos
.
Legend
X Present
. Absent
R Regrets
Quorum Requirements (Co-chair + 3) Met: No

Minutes

  1. Call to order at 4:10 Eastern
  2. Agenda accepted by mutual consent
  3. No minute review - we were not quorate.
    • TSC assignment
      • CIMI: Modeling PSS approved by the TSC. - pilot into developing FHIR profiles, working with OO and others to integrate the CIMI work into HL7.
      • TSC wants to make CIMI a formal product family
      • TSC wants PLA to invite CIMI to a meeting.
      • CIMI will be inviting PLA and ARB to a CIMI call.
      • Ken instructed that PLA invite CIMI.
      • PLA/ARB/SGB is (mostly) the same people.
      • Ken wants us to test and use the same process as we did for CDA.
    • Adjournment
      • Meeting adjourned at 4:26 eastern do to lack of quorum

Tony Julian (talk) 16:34, 20 June 2017 (EDT)