This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "20170606 arb minutes"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(6 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 15: Line 15:
 
-->
 
-->
 
=ARB - Meeting (Date in Title)=  
 
=ARB - Meeting (Date in Title)=  
{{:Spring ARB Logistics}}
+
 
 
==Agenda==
 
==Agenda==
 
#Call to order
 
#Call to order
 
#Roll Call
 
#Roll Call
#Approval of Agenda and [[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=2017_ARB_Madrid_agenda | Madrid F-F Minutes]]
+
#Approval of Agenda and [[20170530_arb_minutes | May 30, 2017 Minutes]]
 
#Management
 
#Management
 
#Governance
 
#Governance
Line 37: Line 37:
 
|-
 
|-
 
| width="10%" colspan="1" align="right"|'''Facilitator'''
 
| width="10%" colspan="1" align="right"|'''Facilitator'''
| width="35%" colspan="1" align="left"|[[User:Ajulian | Julian, Tony]]/[[User:Lconstab |Constable, Lorraine]]   
+
| width="35%" colspan="1" align="left"|[[User:Ajulian | Julian, Tony]]  
 
| width="10%" colspan="1" align="right"|'''Note taker(s)'''
 
| width="10%" colspan="1" align="right"|'''Note taker(s)'''
| width="30%" colspan="1" align="left"|[[User:Ajulian | Julian, Tony]]//[[User:Lconstab |Constable, Lorraine]]   
+
| width="30%" colspan="1" align="left"|[[User:Ajulian | Julian, Tony]]  
 
|-
 
|-
 
| border="4" cellpadding="1" colspan="4" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|
 
| border="4" cellpadding="1" colspan="4" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|
Line 47: Line 47:
 
|colspan="2"|'''Affiliation'''  
 
|colspan="2"|'''Affiliation'''  
 
|-
 
|-
|.||Bond,Andy           
+
|X||Bond,Andy           
 
|colspan="2"|NEHTA
 
|colspan="2"|NEHTA
 
|-  
 
|-  
|.||[[User:Lconstab |Constable, Lorraine]]     
+
|R||[[User:Lconstab |Constable, Lorraine]]     
 
|colspan="2"|Constable Consulting Inc.
 
|colspan="2"|Constable Consulting Inc.
 
|-  
 
|-  
Line 56: Line 56:
 
|colspan="2"| AEGIS
 
|colspan="2"| AEGIS
 
|-
 
|-
|.||[[User:Ajulian | Julian, Tony]]       
+
|X||[[User:Ajulian | Julian, Tony]]       
 
|colspan="2"|Mayo Clinic
 
|colspan="2"|Mayo Clinic
 
|-  
 
|-  
|.||Knapp, Paul
+
|X||Knapp, Paul
 
|colspan="2"| Pknapp Consulting
 
|colspan="2"| Pknapp Consulting
 
|-  
 
|-  
|.||Kubick, Wayne
+
|X||Kubick, Wayne
 
|colspan="2"|HL7 CTO
 
|colspan="2"|HL7 CTO
 
|-
 
|-
Line 68: Line 68:
 
|colspan="2"| ICode Solutions
 
|colspan="2"| ICode Solutions
 
|-  
 
|-  
|.||[[User:Clynchmd | Lynch, Cecil]]       
+
|X||[[User:Clynchmd | Lynch, Cecil]]       
 
|colspan="2"|Accenture
 
|colspan="2"|Accenture
 
|-  
 
|-  
|.||Milosevic, Zoran
+
|R||Milosevic, Zoran
 
|colspan="2"|Deontik Pty Ltd
 
|colspan="2"|Deontik Pty Ltd
 
|-
 
|-
|.||[[User:Astechishin| Stechishin,Andy]]
+
|X||[[User:Astechishin| Stechishin,Andy]]
 
|colspan="2"|CANA Software and Service Ltd.
 
|colspan="2"|CANA Software and Service Ltd.
 
|-
 
|-
|colspan="4" align="center"|Guests              
+
|colspan="4" align="center"|SGB              
 
|-  
 
|-  
|.|| Nelson, Dale
+
|.|| Kreisler, Austin
|colspan="2"| Accenture
+
|colspan="2"| Leidos
 
|-
 
|-
|.||Grow, Richard
+
|.||Hamm, Russ
|colspan="2"|U.S. Department of Veterans affairs
+
|colspan="2"|IMO
 
|-
 
|-
 
|.||  
 
|.||  
Line 105: Line 105:
 
|}
 
|}
  
==Minutes==
+
#Approval of Agenda and [[20170530_arb_minutes | May 30, 2017 Minutes]]
 
+
#**Agenda approved by mutual consent
 
+
#*'''Motion''' to approve the minuts(Andy S/ Austin)
 +
#*'''Vote''' 4-0-0
 +
#Methodology
 +
#*Joint with SGB to discuss Interoperability Specification Matrix (ISM) 
 +
#**Tony presented the ISM diagram
 +
#**Discussed task - Provide guidance to groups to map their artifacts to the ISM.
 +
#**Depends on the work: If oriented for family instead of line.  Line interested in logical models, Family interested in implementation..
 +
#**Platform oriented see logical modeling as overhead with little value. 
 +
#**Product line has an interest in logical consistency within the line.
 +
#**Across HL7 there is a higher order - of which Family/Lines don't concern themselves.
 +
#**FHIR model is an abstraction, and is not implementable.  From the outside you see it as core to FHIR, in implementable view. 
 +
#**Value depends on your perspective, e.g. FHIR, CDA, V2.
 +
#**SGB is interested in the cross product family consistency, working through product families.
 +
#**SGB is concerned with lines that need consistency.
 +
#**Don't see those as lines - good things to do in order to have lines.
 +
#**Looking at a domain, what is the binding conceptual foundation, so talked about together they wont create inconsistencies. CDA, FHIR see it as an inhibitor, decided by others.
 +
#**Target audience - Product Families?  families articulate their material into the grid.
 +
#**Narrows the focus to immediate future.
 +
#**Helps to surface what is hard.
 +
#**Challenge is for domains - this is the issue they deal with, different product families across the domain.  For a family the core interest is the implementation - technical platform has been chosen.  You can grow the interest with e.g. FHIR which needs to work with other platforms. Need to reconcile a set of behaviors.
 +
#**If the logical model is  FHIR, we will take out the platform bits, and just have the information elements.
 +
#**This group needs to map one and map it, but not FHIR.
 +
#**There was a CDA exercise to do that. (Keith Boone facilitated).
 +
#**Worked on PPT.
 +
#**Next week put into the grid - may find a home, add examples, friendlier names.
 +
#Other business and planning
 +
#*June 13 Continue Ballot Recon
 +
#*June 20 Review Mission and Charter
 +
#*[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/ARBgeneral/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=871 Open issues]
 +
#**Tony will send to Anne, for SGB consumption.
 +
#**Schedule monthly
 +
#Adjournment
  
[[Category:2017 ARB Minutes]]
+
[[Category:2017 ARB Minutes]][[Category:ARB-SGB Joint]]

Latest revision as of 20:13, 12 July 2017

ARB - Meeting (Date in Title)

Agenda

  1. Call to order
  2. Roll Call
  3. Approval of Agenda and May 30, 2017 Minutes
  4. Management
  5. Governance
  6. Methodology
    • Joint with SGB to discuss Interoperability Specification Matrix (ISM)
  7. Other business and planning
    • June 13 Continue Ballot Recon
    • June 20 Review Mission and Charter
    • Open issues
  8. Adjournment

Meeting Information

HL7 ARB Work Group Meeting Minutes

Location: Telcon

Date: 20160606
Time: 4:00pm U.S. Eastern
Facilitator Julian, Tony Note taker(s) Julian, Tony
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Bond,Andy NEHTA
R Constable, Lorraine Constable Consulting Inc.
. Hyland, Mario AEGIS
X Julian, Tony Mayo Clinic
X Knapp, Paul Pknapp Consulting
X Kubick, Wayne HL7 CTO
. Loyd, Patrick ICode Solutions
X Lynch, Cecil Accenture
R Milosevic, Zoran Deontik Pty Ltd
X Stechishin,Andy CANA Software and Service Ltd.
SGB
. Kreisler, Austin Leidos
. Hamm, Russ IMO
.
Legend
X Present
. Absent
R Regrets
Quorum Requirements (Co-chair + 3) Met: Yes
  1. Approval of Agenda and May 30, 2017 Minutes
      • Agenda approved by mutual consent
    • Motion to approve the minuts(Andy S/ Austin)
    • Vote 4-0-0
  2. Methodology
    • Joint with SGB to discuss Interoperability Specification Matrix (ISM)
      • Tony presented the ISM diagram
      • Discussed task - Provide guidance to groups to map their artifacts to the ISM.
      • Depends on the work: If oriented for family instead of line. Line interested in logical models, Family interested in implementation..
      • Platform oriented see logical modeling as overhead with little value.
      • Product line has an interest in logical consistency within the line.
      • Across HL7 there is a higher order - of which Family/Lines don't concern themselves.
      • FHIR model is an abstraction, and is not implementable. From the outside you see it as core to FHIR, in implementable view.
      • Value depends on your perspective, e.g. FHIR, CDA, V2.
      • SGB is interested in the cross product family consistency, working through product families.
      • SGB is concerned with lines that need consistency.
      • Don't see those as lines - good things to do in order to have lines.
      • Looking at a domain, what is the binding conceptual foundation, so talked about together they wont create inconsistencies. CDA, FHIR see it as an inhibitor, decided by others.
      • Target audience - Product Families? families articulate their material into the grid.
      • Narrows the focus to immediate future.
      • Helps to surface what is hard.
      • Challenge is for domains - this is the issue they deal with, different product families across the domain. For a family the core interest is the implementation - technical platform has been chosen. You can grow the interest with e.g. FHIR which needs to work with other platforms. Need to reconcile a set of behaviors.
      • If the logical model is FHIR, we will take out the platform bits, and just have the information elements.
      • This group needs to map one and map it, but not FHIR.
      • There was a CDA exercise to do that. (Keith Boone facilitated).
      • Worked on PPT.
      • Next week put into the grid - may find a home, add examples, friendlier names.
  3. Other business and planning
    • June 13 Continue Ballot Recon
    • June 20 Review Mission and Charter
    • Open issues
      • Tony will send to Anne, for SGB consumption.
      • Schedule monthly
  4. Adjournment