This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "20170606 arb minutes"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 105: Line 105:
 
|}
 
|}
  
==Minutes==
+
#Approval of Agenda and [[20170530_arb_minutes | May 30, 2017 Minutes]]
 
+
#**Agenda approved by mutual consent
 
+
#*'''Motion''' to approve the minuts(Andy S/ Austin)
 
+
#*'''Vote''' 4-0-0
[[Category:2017 ARB Minutes]]
+
#Methodology
 +
#*Joint with SGB to discuss Interoperability Specification Matrix (ISM) 
 +
#**Tony presented the ISM diagram
 +
#**Discussed task - Provide guidance to groups to map their artifacts to the ISM.
 +
#**Depends on the work: If oriented for family instead of line.  Line interested in logical models, Family interested in implementation..
 +
#**Platform oriented see logical modeling as overhead with little value. 
 +
#**Product line has an interest in logical consistency within the line.
 +
#**Across HL7 there is a higher order - of which Family/Lines don't concern themselves.
 +
#**FHIR model is an abstraction, and is not implementable.  From the outside you see it as core to FHIR, in implementable view. 
 +
#**Value depends on your perspective, e.g. FHIR, CDA, V2.
 +
#**SGB is interested in the cross product family consistency, working through product families.
 +
#**SGB is concerned with lines that need consistency.
 +
#**Don't see those as lines - good things to do in order to have lines.
 +
#**Looking at a domain, what is the binding conceptual foundation, so talked about together they wont create inconsistencies. CDA, FHIR see it as an inhibitor, decided by others.
 +
#**Target audience - Product Families?  families articulate their material into the grid.
 +
#**Narrows the focus to immediate future.
 +
#**Helps to surface what is hard.
 +
#**Challenge is for domains - this is the issue they deal with, different product families across the domain.  For a family the core interest is the implementation - technical platform has been chosen.  You can grow the interest with e.g. FHIR which needs to work with other platforms. Need to reconcile a set of behaviors.
 +
#**If the logical model is  FHIR, we will take out the platform bits, and just have the information elements.
 +
#**This group needs to map one and map it, but not FHIR.
 +
#**There was a CDA exercise to do that. (Keith Boone facilitated).
 +
#**Worked on PPT.
 +
#**Next week put into the grid - may find a home, add examples, friendlier names.
 +
#Other business and planning
 +
#*June 13 Continue Ballot Recon
 +
#*June 20 Review Mission and Charter
 +
#*[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/ARBgeneral/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=871 Open issues]
 +
#**Tony will send to Anne, for SGB consumption.
 +
#**Schedule monthly
 +
#Adjournment

Revision as of 21:13, 6 June 2017

ARB - Meeting (Date in Title)

logistics

Teleconferences are held on Tuesday at 4:00pm U.S. Eastern Schedules may be found at HL7.org Conference Call Center


Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.

  1. Join the meeting:
  2. If you cant use voip then capture the PIN from the screen for the above action, then
  • Weekly conference call.
  • For 24/7 customer service please call (844) 844-1322.

Agenda

  1. Call to order
  2. Roll Call
  3. Approval of Agenda and May 30, 2017 Minutes
  4. Management
  5. Governance
  6. Methodology
    • Joint with SGB to discuss Interoperability Specification Matrix (ISM)
  7. Other business and planning
    • June 13 Continue Ballot Recon
    • June 20 Review Mission and Charter
    • Open issues
  8. Adjournment

Meeting Information

HL7 ARB Work Group Meeting Minutes

Location: Telcon

Date: 20160606
Time: 4:00pm U.S. Eastern
Facilitator Julian, Tony/Constable, Lorraine Note taker(s) Julian, Tony//Constable, Lorraine
Attendee Name Affiliation
. Bond,Andy NEHTA
. Constable, Lorraine Constable Consulting Inc.
. Hyland, Mario AEGIS
. Julian, Tony Mayo Clinic
. Knapp, Paul Pknapp Consulting
. Kubick, Wayne HL7 CTO
. Loyd, Patrick ICode Solutions
. Lynch, Cecil Accenture
. Milosevic, Zoran Deontik Pty Ltd
. Stechishin,Andy CANA Software and Service Ltd.
Guests
. Nelson, Dale Accenture
. Grow, Richard U.S. Department of Veterans affairs
.
Legend
X Present
. Absent
R Regrets
Quorum Requirements (Co-chair + 3) Met: Yes
  1. Approval of Agenda and May 30, 2017 Minutes
      • Agenda approved by mutual consent
    • Motion to approve the minuts(Andy S/ Austin)
    • Vote 4-0-0
  2. Methodology
    • Joint with SGB to discuss Interoperability Specification Matrix (ISM)
      • Tony presented the ISM diagram
      • Discussed task - Provide guidance to groups to map their artifacts to the ISM.
      • Depends on the work: If oriented for family instead of line. Line interested in logical models, Family interested in implementation..
      • Platform oriented see logical modeling as overhead with little value.
      • Product line has an interest in logical consistency within the line.
      • Across HL7 there is a higher order - of which Family/Lines don't concern themselves.
      • FHIR model is an abstraction, and is not implementable. From the outside you see it as core to FHIR, in implementable view.
      • Value depends on your perspective, e.g. FHIR, CDA, V2.
      • SGB is interested in the cross product family consistency, working through product families.
      • SGB is concerned with lines that need consistency.
      • Don't see those as lines - good things to do in order to have lines.
      • Looking at a domain, what is the binding conceptual foundation, so talked about together they wont create inconsistencies. CDA, FHIR see it as an inhibitor, decided by others.
      • Target audience - Product Families? families articulate their material into the grid.
      • Narrows the focus to immediate future.
      • Helps to surface what is hard.
      • Challenge is for domains - this is the issue they deal with, different product families across the domain. For a family the core interest is the implementation - technical platform has been chosen. You can grow the interest with e.g. FHIR which needs to work with other platforms. Need to reconcile a set of behaviors.
      • If the logical model is FHIR, we will take out the platform bits, and just have the information elements.
      • This group needs to map one and map it, but not FHIR.
      • There was a CDA exercise to do that. (Keith Boone facilitated).
      • Worked on PPT.
      • Next week put into the grid - may find a home, add examples, friendlier names.
  3. Other business and planning
    • June 13 Continue Ballot Recon
    • June 20 Review Mission and Charter
    • Open issues
      • Tony will send to Anne, for SGB consumption.
      • Schedule monthly
  4. Adjournment