20170406 OO FHIR conCall
|HL7 OO on FHIR (for Orders and Observations)
Call in details:
2015 - 02:00 PM (Eastern Time, GMT -04 DST)
|Quorum = chair + 4 no|
- Roll Call
- Trackers for DiagnosticReport.
- Review what missing from use cases and keeping this resource from progressing to FMM = 4
e.g., how to represent complex AP reporting using DR vs other options.
Since only RH and I present, decided to focus on vocab related tracker
From original GForge that triggered the performer type identified:
From V3 participation type code system have
* RESP responsible party * AUT author (originator) * VRF verifier
Propose create as a starter valueset as extensible
Rob to start chat on Zulip to clarify the FHIR-wide guidelines for using V3 codes vs creating friendlier FHIR codes.
See notes in tracker.
Looking at categoy codes in ProcedureRequest vs DiagnosticReport vs Observation
Issue raised by Grahame re the ProcedureRequest.category codes and suggested that they should be more like Observation.category.
See comparison chart media:compare-cats.xlsx here
DR and Obs should be the same - existing tracker #11963
Looking at procedure categories on Google led to ICD-10PCS and CPT which were not helpful.
Need to establish the use case for why the procedure category would change operational behavior? It was introduced as part of merging DiagnosticOrder and ProcedureRequest to enable backwards compatability and if there was a need to differentiate the orders. It is also useful for searching.
See example report
- DR.presentedForm as pdf etc
- Sections in Composition ( ie a static document )
- Create and reference Observations in DR.results
- Possibly narrative-only or .valueString
- New elements in DR
- Draft mappings to see gaps in DR and what is needed
Back to OO_on_FHIR