2017-08-15 TermInfo Project Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|TermInfo Project Conference Call
Web meeting (phone number are available for call-in if needed):
Time: 4:00-5:00pm ET
|Chair||Rob Hausam||Scribe||Rob Hausam|
|Rob Hausam||Hausam Consulting LLC|
Apologies: Carmela Couderc
- Agenda review
- Minutes (as available)
- Review action items (send any updates in advance!)
- Update TermInfo Wiki and HL7 TermInfo project site information - some progress being made
- Update on status of SNOMED CT - FHIR collaboration
- No new information on funding for HL7 work
- The situation remains that there is no funding allocated for specific work at this time in either organisation. We therefore want to build on the opportunities of sharing and contributing that started to emerge on the call.
- Discussion forum on SnoChat
- Face to face session in Bratislava
- Proposal for SNOMED+FHIR profiles for implementers with varying levels of proficiency (from Daniel)
- I would like to propose the need for SNOMED+FHIR profiles for implementers with varying levels of proficiency. While some (few?) will be able to manage transformations between different, isosemantic, binding alternatives, it can be assumed that at least some (most?) will not. Thus, having one profile which does not require any transformation, having one and only one way to safely use SNOMED, and other compatible profiles where safe transformations can be applied for those who are able with still a limited number of guaranteed safe ways of using SNOMED. For example with the AllergyIntolerance resource, one profile might require that only clinical findings are used for the code attribute while other profiles might allow a choice between findings and substances and products (together with transformation rules that guarantee safe interpretation of all allowed SNOMED uses).
- Future item: Review and update TermInfo PSS
- Consider once project decisions are made
Prior Action Item Follow-up
Adjourned at <hh:mm am/pm> <timezone>.
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.