This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

2017-08-08 TermInfo Project Call

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 21:05, 8 August 2017 by Rhausam (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Meeting Information

TermInfo Project Conference Call

Web meeting (phone number are available for call-in if needed):

Date: 2017-08-08
Time: 4:00-5:00pm ET
Chair Rob Hausam Scribe Rob Hausam
Attendee Name Affiliation

Rob Hausam Hausam Consulting LLC
Peter Jordan HL7 New Zealand
Serafina Versaggi
Oyvind Aassve
Quorum Requirements Met: yes


Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review
  2. Approve previous meeting minutes
    • Motion: <moved>/<seconded>
  3. Prior Action Item Follow-up
  4. gForge change request

Supporting Information

From [[]]

FHIR Maturity Levels

[1] Level 3 requires the artifact has been verified by the work group as meeting the DSTU_2_QA_guidelines and has been subject to a round of formal balloting; has at least 10 implementer comments recorded in the tracker drawn from at least 3 organizations resulting in at least one substantive change

Current FMM Level Goal FMM Level QA Status QA Reviewer Implementation Comments
AllergyIntolerance 1 3 Michelle Argonaut
Condition 2 3 Michelle Argonaut
Procedure 1 3 Michelle Argonaut
CarePlan 1 3 Michelle Argonaut
Goal 1 3 Michelle
QuestionnaireResponse 2 2 Lloyd Lloyd will QA to get to level 3
Questionnaire 0 2 Lloyd Lloyd will QA to get to level 3
CareTeam 0 2 NA Michelle Aggressive goal (e.g. whether we'll get the implementations needed)
FamilyMemberHistory 1 2 NA NA Aggressive goal (e.g. whether we'll get the implementations needed)
ClinicalImpression 0 1 NA NA
ReferralRequest 1 1 NA NA
ProcedureRequest 1 1 NA NA
Linkage 0 1 NA NA
Flag 1 1 NA NA
Communication 1 1 NA NA
CommunicationRequest 1 1 NA NA

Note: Bold denotes top 20 resource based on survey
Note: Contraindication and Risk Assessment are owned by CDS, not Patient Care


Prior Action Item Follow-up

Current Agenda Items

  • Update on status of SNOMED CT - FHIR collaboration
    • No further update on funding for HL7 work
    • Consider how to continue to progress HL7 work on a volunteer basis?
  • Status of IG for Using SNOMED-CT with FHIR
    • Further discuss TermInfo role
    • Does the IG need a Resource tab/page?
  • Add link to Using SCT in FHIR page to IG Intro
  • Plan next week - review IG additions

Guidance on pattern of LOINC for observable and SNOMED for value - Observation difference between primitive and fully defined concepts, and how it affects expansions - should be included in IG, or not? model of meaning binding - implementation focused Zulip chat on ClinFHIR stream - mixing code systems in value set maps between code systems - medical devices IEEE / LOINC

there is a map between LOINC and SNOMED CT -


Adjourned at <hh:mm am/pm> <timezone>.

Meeting Outcomes

Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  1. Agenda review
  2. Approve previous meeting minutes
    • Motion: <moved>/<seconded> Abstain - <#>, Negative - <#>, Approve - <#>
  3. gForge change request

© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.