This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "2017-05-25 Patient Care FHIR Call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(35 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 53: Line 53:
 
|-
 
|-
 
<!-- ********add attendee information here *********-->
 
<!-- ********add attendee information here *********-->
| || Elaine Ayres
+
|X || Elaine Ayres
 
|colspan="2"| NIH/Department of Clinical Research Informatics
 
|colspan="2"| NIH/Department of Clinical Research Informatics
 
|-
 
|-
Line 59: Line 59:
 
|colspan="2"|
 
|colspan="2"|
 
|-
 
|-
| || Stephen Chu
+
| X || Dave Carlson
 +
|colspan="2"|
 +
|-
 +
| X || Stephen Chu
 
|colspan="2"| The Australian Digital Health Agency (ADHA)
 
|colspan="2"| The Australian Digital Health Agency (ADHA)
 
|-
 
|-
Line 65: Line 68:
 
|colspan="2"| EMI Advisors LLC
 
|colspan="2"| EMI Advisors LLC
 
|-
 
|-
| || Eric Haas
+
|X || Eric Haas
 
|colspan="2"| Haas Consulting
 
|colspan="2"| Haas Consulting
 
|-
 
|-
| || Rob Hausam
+
|X || Rob Hausam
 
|colspan="2"| Hausam Consulting LLC
 
|colspan="2"| Hausam Consulting LLC
 
|-
 
|-
Line 80: Line 83:
 
|colspan="2"| InterSystems
 
|colspan="2"| InterSystems
 
|-
 
|-
| || Tony Little
+
| X || Tony Little
 
|colspan="2"| Optum 360
 
|colspan="2"| Optum 360
 
|-
 
|-
Line 95: Line 98:
 
|colspan="2"| Cerner
 
|colspan="2"| Cerner
 
|-
 
|-
|  || Michelle M Miller  
+
|X || Michelle M Miller  
 
|colspan="2"| Cerner
 
|colspan="2"| Cerner
 
|-
 
|-
Line 113: Line 116:
 
|colspan="2"| Intermountain Healthcare
 
|colspan="2"| Intermountain Healthcare
 
|-
 
|-
| || Joe Quinn
+
|X || Joe Quinn
 
|colspan="2"| Optum
 
|colspan="2"| Optum
 
|-
 
|-
Line 124: Line 127:
 
| || Serafina Versaggi
 
| || Serafina Versaggi
 
|colspan="2"| Dept of Veterans Affairs
 
|colspan="2"| Dept of Veterans Affairs
 +
|-
 +
| X || David Deroode
 +
|colspan="2"| CORHIO
 
|-
 
|-
 
|colspan="4" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|
 
|colspan="4" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|
Line 148: Line 154:
 
#Agenda review
 
#Agenda review
 
#Approve previous meeting minutes [[2017-05-04_Patient_Care_FHIR_Call]]
 
#Approve previous meeting minutes [[2017-05-04_Patient_Care_FHIR_Call]]
#*'''Motion:''' <moved>/<seconded>
+
#*'''Motion:''' Stephen/Tony
#Prior Action Item Follow-up  
+
# WGM recap of significant trackers  
 
# gForge change request
 
# gForge change request
  
Line 169: Line 175:
 
=================================================================--->
 
=================================================================--->
 
<!-- **** Delete instructions  and fill in minutes ON NEXT LINES  ******-->
 
<!-- **** Delete instructions  and fill in minutes ON NEXT LINES  ******-->
 +
 +
=== WGM Review ===
 +
* Patient Care WGM minutes, [[May_2017_WGM_Madrid,_Spain:_May_6_to_May_12]], has the full list of gForge trackers resolved.
 +
* Significant discussions to be aware of included:
 +
** [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=12633 GF#12633] Split Procedure into Procedure and ProcedureStatement
 +
*** Action Item:  Michelle to solicit input (via Zulip) from implementers on the differences in their systems, which will inform us whether a ProcedureStatement is a subset of Procedure or if there are truly different elements
 +
*** Precedence of MedicationAdministration vs MedicationStatement
 +
*** Objective vs subjective
 +
*** Does ActivityStatement encompass ProcedureStatement?
 +
*** Action Item:  [http://community.fhir.org/t/fhir-resource-for-nutrition-diet-domain/473/2 Nutrition on FHIR] and [https://chat.fhir.org/#narrow/stream/implementers/topic/Nutrition Nutrition (Zulip)] - Elaine is attending and will keep Patient Care informed
 +
** [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=11332 GF#11332] Advance Directives vs Consent - [https://chat.fhir.org/#narrow/stream/implementers/topic/Advance.20Directive Zulip chat]
 +
** [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=13196 GF#13196] ReferralRequest vs ProcedureRequest - Merge resources together (with OO owning) due to lack of clear boundaries - Eric is super man and already applied the changes!
 +
*** Stephen feels like a new resource name may be warranted, but wanted to sleep on it
 +
** [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=12966 GF#12966] and [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=12993 GF#12993] Sept WGM Wed Q3 when Pharmacy is present as part of this will include transfusion boundaries and/or boundaries between a new resource for BiologicallyDerivedProduct / Specimen / Device / Medication(Request), but Eric will see if we can arrange a conference call sooner
 +
** [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=11021 GF#11021] - AdverseEvent Resource
 +
*** Elaine suggested that PC assume ownership of AdverseEvent from BR&R
 +
*** Stephen wants to remain engaged on this resource
 +
*** Could add AdverseEvent into the AllergyIntolerance conference call
  
 
=== Prior Action Item Follow-up ===
 
=== Prior Action Item Follow-up ===
 +
* [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=12943 GF#12943] - RIM mapping for Condition.stage.type -- Stephen will email Michelle
  
=== gForge Change Requests ===
+
=== Backlog gForge Change Requests (did not discuss, ran out of time) ===
 +
* Determine when we can get Rob M, Rob H, Russ, and all other interested parties available to discuss [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=11354 GF#11354]
 +
* Condition - [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=13393 GF#13393] Clarify or remove Condition targetBodySite extension
 +
* Procedure - [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=13246 GF#13246] Procedure.performedString
 +
* FamilyMemberHistory - [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=10508 GF#10508] FMH scope (related to events)
 +
* Flag - [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=8647 GF#8647] Missing codes from Flag.category valueset
  
 
=== Adjourn ===
 
=== Adjourn ===
Adjourned at <hh:mm am/pm> <timezone>.
+
Adjourned at 6:32pm Eastern
  
 
==Meeting Outcomes==
 
==Meeting Outcomes==

Latest revision as of 22:32, 25 May 2017



Meeting Information

Patient Care FHIR Resources Conference Call

Location: Conference Call
Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270
Participant Passcode: 943377
WebEx: https://cernermeeting.webex.com/join/michelle.m.miller

Date: 2017-05-25
Time: 5-6:30pm ET
Facilitator Michelle M Miller Note taker(s) Michelle M Miller
Attendee Name Affiliation


X Elaine Ayres NIH/Department of Clinical Research Informatics
Pushpalatha Bhat
X Dave Carlson
X Stephen Chu The Australian Digital Health Agency (ADHA)
Evelyn Gallego EMI Advisors LLC
X Eric Haas Haas Consulting
X Rob Hausam Hausam Consulting LLC
Laura Heermann-Langford Intermountain Healthcare
Emma Jones Allscripts
Russ Leftwich InterSystems
X Tony Little Optum 360
Jay Lyle Ockham Information Services LLC, VA
Russell McDonell Telstra Health
Lloyd McKenzie Gevity (HL7 Canada)
Larry McKnight Cerner
X Michelle M Miller Cerner
Lisa Nelson Life Over Time Solutions
Viet Nguyen Lockheed Martin, Systems Made Simple
M'Lynda Owens Cognosante
Mike Padula The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Craig Parker Intermountain Healthcare
X Joe Quinn Optum
Simon Sum Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Iona Thraen Dept of Veterans Affairs
Serafina Versaggi Dept of Veterans Affairs
X David Deroode CORHIO
Quorum Requirements Met: yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review
  2. Approve previous meeting minutes 2017-05-04_Patient_Care_FHIR_Call
    • Motion: Stephen/Tony
  3. WGM recap of significant trackers
  4. gForge change request

Supporting Information

Minutes

WGM Review

  • Patient Care WGM minutes, May_2017_WGM_Madrid,_Spain:_May_6_to_May_12, has the full list of gForge trackers resolved.
  • Significant discussions to be aware of included:
    • GF#12633 Split Procedure into Procedure and ProcedureStatement
      • Action Item: Michelle to solicit input (via Zulip) from implementers on the differences in their systems, which will inform us whether a ProcedureStatement is a subset of Procedure or if there are truly different elements
      • Precedence of MedicationAdministration vs MedicationStatement
      • Objective vs subjective
      • Does ActivityStatement encompass ProcedureStatement?
      • Action Item: Nutrition on FHIR and Nutrition (Zulip) - Elaine is attending and will keep Patient Care informed
    • GF#11332 Advance Directives vs Consent - Zulip chat
    • GF#13196 ReferralRequest vs ProcedureRequest - Merge resources together (with OO owning) due to lack of clear boundaries - Eric is super man and already applied the changes!
      • Stephen feels like a new resource name may be warranted, but wanted to sleep on it
    • GF#12966 and GF#12993 Sept WGM Wed Q3 when Pharmacy is present as part of this will include transfusion boundaries and/or boundaries between a new resource for BiologicallyDerivedProduct / Specimen / Device / Medication(Request), but Eric will see if we can arrange a conference call sooner
    • GF#11021 - AdverseEvent Resource
      • Elaine suggested that PC assume ownership of AdverseEvent from BR&R
      • Stephen wants to remain engaged on this resource
      • Could add AdverseEvent into the AllergyIntolerance conference call

Prior Action Item Follow-up

  • GF#12943 - RIM mapping for Condition.stage.type -- Stephen will email Michelle

Backlog gForge Change Requests (did not discuss, ran out of time)

  • Determine when we can get Rob M, Rob H, Russ, and all other interested parties available to discuss GF#11354
  • Condition - GF#13393 Clarify or remove Condition targetBodySite extension
  • Procedure - GF#13246 Procedure.performedString
  • FamilyMemberHistory - GF#10508 FMH scope (related to events)
  • Flag - GF#8647 Missing codes from Flag.category valueset

Adjourn

Adjourned at 6:32pm Eastern

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  1. Agenda review
  2. Approve previous meeting minutes
    • Motion: <moved>/<seconded> Abstain - <#>, Negative - <#>, Approve - <#>
  3. gForge change request

© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.