Difference between revisions of "2017-04-11 TermInfo Project Call"
|Line 61:||Line 61:|
| || van Duyne
Latest revision as of 19:40, 8 August 2017
|TermInfo Project Conference Call
GTM and call-in details:
1. Please join my meeting. https://global.gotomeeting.com/meeting/join/605884653
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
Australia: +61 2 8355 1040 Canada: +1 (647) 497-9391 Denmark: +45 (0) 69 91 88 61 Sweden: +46 (0) 852 503 498 United Kingdom: +44 20 3535 0624 United States: +1 (646) 982-0002
Time: 4:00-5:00pm ET
|Chair||Rob Hausam||Scribe||Øyvind Aassve|
|Rob Hausam||Hausam Consulting LLC|
|Ron van Duyne|
|Daniel Karlsson||Linkøping University|
|Øyvind Aassve||Norwegian Directorate of e-health|
|Quorum Requirements Met: yes|
- SNOMED International is transitioning from GoToMeeting to Zoom conferencing, so our Web meeting will be changing
In the interim (or long term if we want) we can switch to join.me (meeting details are below) We will plan to continue with GTM for today (assuming that it is still available)
- Minutes (as available)
- Call next week
- Several in our group will be in London for the SNOMED meeting. Should we try to have the call, or cancel?
- Review action items (send any updates in advance!)
- Review and update TermInfo PSS
- Update TermInfo Wiki and HL7 TermInfo project site information
- Follow-up/review FHIR/SNOMED CT reasoning using RDF/OWL/Protege (presentation from Harold Solbrig)
- Ontological implications that should be considered?
- Follow-up on FHIR IG publishing process and tools
- Begin planning for TermInfo quarter in Madrid (Monday Q4)
- Next weeks meeting will be cancelled due to SNOMED International Business Meeting
- SNOMED is switching webmeeting-platform in the beginning of May
Discussion on Harolds presentation
- Material available on Githug "BlendingFHIRandRDF"
- Forcus on Turtle and FHIR-specification, not too much on Protégé.
- Using Fact reasoners, ELK and Snowrocket to slow in handling cardinalities in FHIR.
- RDF for FHIR wrapped in ontology make it easier to import as an ontology. But there are issues like how do we handle relationship between final and amended/corrected documents in a query?
- Reference implementations ; HAPI and Grahames / Micheal Lawley should be able to support hiearchies/subsumption search in the terminologies. Promising, but not all there yet.
- Should be trying to develop a work product (FHIR resource with terminology binding) in a workshop. Possible to do in extra session in Madrid?