This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "2017-04-10 Rx Conf Call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(11 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 23: Line 23:
 
* Marla Albitz
 
* Marla Albitz
 
* John Hatem
 
* John Hatem
* Scott Robertson (Chair)
+
* Scott Robertson (Chair/Scribe)
* Jose  
+
* Jose Costa
 
* Tim McNeil
 
* Tim McNeil
* Michelle
+
* Michelle Miller
 
* Steve Emrik (USP)
 
* Steve Emrik (USP)
 
* Yunwei Wang
 
* Yunwei Wang
 +
* Eric Haas
  
 
=Agenda Items and notes=
 
=Agenda Items and notes=
Line 35: Line 36:
 
* [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=May_2017_Pharmacy_WGM_Agenda Madrid Agenda]
 
* [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=May_2017_Pharmacy_WGM_Agenda Madrid Agenda]
 
** John H: change Thursday Q4 to be a meeting with the CIMI pharmacy model project leads
 
** John H: change Thursday Q4 to be a meeting with the CIMI pharmacy model project leads
Action: update Madrid agenda on wiki
 
 
** Jose: need to have time to discuss SPL/FHIR/IDMP "RCRIM" (need new name)
 
** Jose: need to have time to discuss SPL/FHIR/IDMP "RCRIM" (need new name)
 +
Action: update Madrid agenda for CIMI on Thursday Q4 on wiki - complete
 
  Action: check to see if Vada Perkins will be in Madrid
 
  Action: check to see if Vada Perkins will be in Madrid
 
  Action: Jose to send topic name/description to co-chairs
 
  Action: Jose to send topic name/description to co-chairs
Line 42: Line 43:
  
 
==CIMI Project (TBC)==
 
==CIMI Project (TBC)==
*  
+
* US realm.  CIMI modeling Federal Information Model with FHIR
 +
* no questions or updates on 4/10
  
 
==Tracker Items==
 
==Tracker Items==
 
* 12667 [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=12667&start=0 Referencing Goal from MedicationRequest: extension or supportingInformation?]
 
* 12667 [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=12667&start=0 Referencing Goal from MedicationRequest: extension or supportingInformation?]
**
+
** pending more information (Rick on upcoming call)
  Action from 4/3/2017: ask Rick to join an upcoming call or WGM quarter - complete
+
** Michelle M: an extension does exist to reference Goal - pertainsToGoal
 +
***see tracker 10460.  supposedly resolved and applied.  still doesn't show "global" extensions work
 +
  Action: Eric will log a new tracker to reopen this issue
 +
 
 
* 13043 [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=13043&start=0 Fix performer on MedicationDispense - update description and add role back in with appropriate value set]
 
* 13043 [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=13043&start=0 Fix performer on MedicationDispense - update description and add role back in with appropriate value set]
 
**
 
**
 +
 
* 13044 [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=13044&start=0 Fix performer on MedicationAdministration - update description and add role back in with appropriate value set]
 
* 13044 [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=13044&start=0 Fix performer on MedicationAdministration - update description and add role back in with appropriate value set]
 
**
 
**
 +
 +
* 13081 [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=13081&start=0 Add unknown to MedicationStatement status value set]
 +
**
 +
 
* 13150 [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=13150&start=0 Add guidance on the use of DetectedIssue in MedicationRequest and MedicationDispense]
 
* 13150 [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=13150&start=0 Add guidance on the use of DetectedIssue in MedicationRequest and MedicationDispense]
 
**  
 
**  
 +
 
* 13157 [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=13157&start=0 uset rateSimpleQuantity for a simple rate (100ml/hr) instead of a rateRatio]
 
* 13157 [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=13157&start=0 uset rateSimpleQuantity for a simple rate (100ml/hr) instead of a rateRatio]
 
**  
 
**  
 +
 
* 13182 [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=13182&start=0 numberOfRepeatsAllowed cannot be zero]
 
* 13182 [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=13182&start=0 numberOfRepeatsAllowed cannot be zero]
**  
+
**
 
 
 
 
  
 
==US Meds Project==
 
==US Meds Project==
Line 86: Line 96:
 
* April 3 Update: Meeting was held on March 28th - minutes was published
 
* April 3 Update: Meeting was held on March 28th - minutes was published
 
** [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=FHIR_Chemotherapy_IG Chemotherapy IG Wiki Page]
 
** [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=FHIR_Chemotherapy_IG Chemotherapy IG Wiki Page]
 +
* next meeting 4/11/2017
  
 
==AOB==
 
==AOB==
 
* Adverse Event - has not been specifically reviewed by Pharmacy
 
* Adverse Event - has not been specifically reviewed by Pharmacy
 +
* Compounded meds
 +
** Steve Emrik from USP
 +
** USP has monographs for compounded products/process - how to make the product
 +
** example [http://www.mipedscompounds.org/sites/default/files/standard-formulations/Atenolol.pdf]
 +
** add to future agenda for need to identify medications as compounded in FHIR Medication, necessary metadata, and possibly the directions for compounding.
  
 
==Next meeting==
 
==Next meeting==
Line 94: Line 110:
 
**Agenda Topics
 
**Agenda Topics
 
***How to handle event history - from Zulip
 
***How to handle event history - from Zulip
 +
***Madrid Agenda
 +
***Compound medication requirements
 +
***gForge Tracker Items

Latest revision as of 22:25, 10 April 2017

Attendees

  • Marla Albitz
  • John Hatem
  • Scott Robertson (Chair/Scribe)
  • Jose Costa
  • Tim McNeil
  • Michelle Miller
  • Steve Emrik (USP)
  • Yunwei Wang
  • Eric Haas

Agenda Items and notes

Madrid Agenda

  • Madrid Agenda
    • John H: change Thursday Q4 to be a meeting with the CIMI pharmacy model project leads
    • Jose: need to have time to discuss SPL/FHIR/IDMP "RCRIM" (need new name)
Action: update Madrid agenda for CIMI on Thursday Q4 on wiki - complete
Action: check to see if Vada Perkins will be in Madrid
Action: Jose to send topic name/description to co-chairs
Action: reach out to "RCRIM" about time in Madrid to discuss this topic

CIMI Project (TBC)

  • US realm. CIMI modeling Federal Information Model with FHIR
  • no questions or updates on 4/10

Tracker Items

Action: Eric will log a new tracker to reopen this issue

US Meds Project

Action item from 4/3/2017:  Melva to send Publication Request to TSC for approval

FHIR Maturity

  • Medication, MedicationRequest and MedicationStatement = FMM 3
  • MedicationDispense and MedicationAdministration - FMM 2

Order Service Catalogue Project

  • To follow the Order Catalog work, use the following listserv: ordercatalog@lists.hl7.org
  • 3/13 - no recent activity
  • 3/20 - no recent activity
  • 3/27 - discussion of activities
  • 4/3 - no update
    • discussion of the scope of catalog
    • discussion of medication related work
    • to define a project to move the project forward
Action from 4/3/2017: draft an initial PSS to update medication
Action from 4/3/2017:  schedule time in Madrid to discuss jointly

International Chemotherapy Implementation FHIR IG

  • John attended the kick off meeting, others are welcome to attend
  • March 27 Update: no meetings have held - may be tomorrow
  • April 3 Update: Meeting was held on March 28th - minutes was published
  • next meeting 4/11/2017

AOB

  • Adverse Event - has not been specifically reviewed by Pharmacy
  • Compounded meds
    • Steve Emrik from USP
    • USP has monographs for compounded products/process - how to make the product
    • example [1]
    • add to future agenda for need to identify medications as compounded in FHIR Medication, necessary metadata, and possibly the directions for compounding.

Next meeting

  • Monday, April 17, 2017 at 4pm Eastern
    • Agenda Topics
      • How to handle event history - from Zulip
      • Madrid Agenda
      • Compound medication requirements
      • gForge Tracker Items