2017-03-15 SGB Conference Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|HL7 SGB Minutes
Time: 10:00 AM Eastern
|Mary Kay McDaniel|
|Quorum: Chair + 4|
- Agenda review
- Review Minutes of 2017-03-08 SGB_Conference_Call
- Action Items
- Anne to send to substantive change definition to FTSD cochairs for review and comment on the definition to see if it covers what it should in respect to their domains.
- ARB to follow up with PSS approvals for subst. change project
- Anne to add to TSC agenda - SGB recommends to TSC that process changes which affect standards development should go to SGB for consideration and recommendation back to TSC.
- May wish to update the informative document "HL7 Policy for Introducing New Processes Release 1.
- Anne to reply to Richard re: Privacy Cookbook and ask where you've used SUR, do you intend for that to mean specification under review or specification under development, because SGB sees those as two different activities.
- Calvin will make updates to ballot level transition and send to Anne for distribution to list and addition to Monday's TSC call.
- Discussion Topics
- Look at ANSI requirements and Essential Requirements and come up with a draft for an additional type of ballot comment disposition
- SGB provider role recruitment - look at descriptions for FMG/FGB
- FHIR Product Director Position Description: we should 1) review further and draft feedback, then 2) map back the description to the role of FGB
- Mixed ballot content issue
- Parking Lot
- Drafting Shared Product Management Responsibilities
- Vocabulary precepts
- General precepts
- Precept around training WGs in CDA methodology and management principles
- Levels of standards
- Separation of concerns
- Ownership of content
- Differentiation of groups that develop standards and those that don't
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved