This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "2017-03-14 PA Call Minutes"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "==Patient Administration Call== * Return to PA Main Page ===Meeting Information=== {|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" <!---==============...")
Line 181: Line 181:
|width="100%" |'''Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items'''<br/>
|width="100%" |'''Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items'''<br/>
*Next telecom meeting: 10-01-2017 <br/>
*Next telecom meeting: 21-03-2017 <br/>

Latest revision as of 10:08, 17 March 2017

Patient Administration Call

Meeting Information

PA Work Group Conference Call

Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270
Participant Passcode: 986210
GoToMeeting | GoToMeeting

Meeting Information

PA Work Group Conference Call

Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270
Participant Passcode: 986210
WebEx | WebEx

Date: Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Time: 12:00 PM (US Pacific Time, GMT -7)
Quorum Met (Chair+2, Yes/No)? Yes

Facilitator Irma Jongeneel Scribe Brian Postlethwaite
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Brian Postlethwaite Telstra Health, Australia
X Irma Jongeneel VzVz, HL7 Netherlands
X Alexander de Leon Kaiser Permanente, USA
X Andrew Torres Cerner, USA
X Wes Rishel USA
X Sam Mater Epic, USA
X Elysa Jones Oasis, USA
X Karen le Grand Oasis, USA
X Rex Brooks Oasis, USA


Agenda Topics

  1. HAVE standard Oasis
  2. FHIR Planning

Supporting Documents


OASIS HAVE standard discussion
HAVE standard to be jointly released by OASIS/HL7
Working on version 2.0 of the spec

There is an MOA in place for doing joint work between the 2 standards organizations

Need to develop a project scope statement (Scott Robertson will assist in producing PSS in the next few weeks)
Bed status/facility status/operational status/service availability

TEP maps to HL7 messages, HAVE does not as there is no content to map to

There has been standard exercises to actually perform a test hospital evacuation using the content.
PA is expected to get ownership of the content that is produced, concern was raised that PA doesn’t have lots of exposure and domain experience with the topic.
Madrid is expected to be too soon to be able to work on things, so expect will be done in the Longbeach (San Diego) WGM meeting.

Planning for Next 2 months before the May Madrid meeting
FHIR related work (R4 development)

              # More QA – specifically ValueSets, resource scopes
# Scheduling Project – if we have participation/interest
(specifically the scope of this work – check if this is documented)
# Financial interface from PA – ChargeItem/Account
# Tracker Items (Deferred/New)
# Employment related resources? (unsure if will have work done in Madrid due to US content)

Non FHIR work

              Employment segments (v2/v3)?

V2.9 ready for ballot (work complete, but will be published in September timeline)
Not sure if new v2 content will be permitted, Alex to check?

Do we have a PSS for the scheduling project, we should check this to see if there are interested parties listed in there.
There are also some New Zealanders interested in this part too, Brian to chase up to get involved.

A few WGM meetings ago there was a group that came to PA with a draft PSS to add employment related content into the v2/v3/fhir specs, Alex/Kaiser has been looking into this. Irma noted that this was potentially US Realm specific content, though could be considered global.
Alex will go dig up the PSS for this (Lori Reed-Fourquet from E-Healthsign LLC)

Healthcare Directory PSS Proposal
This was briefly presented and discussed, and will be sent to the listserv for voting next week.

Action Item list to be reviewed next week.

Action Items:

Meeting Outcomes

  1. None
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • Next telecom meeting: 21-03-2017


Return to PA Main Page © 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.