2017-03-13 Rx Conf Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Scott Robertson (Chair)
Agenda Items and notes
- 2 seats for Pharmacy: Scott (re-running) and Marla (not re-running)
- Any follow up comments?
US Meds Ballot Reconciliation
- STATUS UPDATE: Identify volunteers to perform QA on the Pharmacy resources: The review should look at definitions, descriptions, constraints, clarity, etc. The result of the review should be sent to the Pharmacy Co-chairs: Melva Peters, Scott Robertson, Marla Albitz and John Hatem.
- V2 mappings - Marla A
- RIM mappings - John H
- NCPDP mappings - Scott R / Tim M
- Medication Overview - John H
- Medication Resource - TBD
- Medication Request Resource - TBD
- Medication Statement Resource - Michelle M
- Medication Administration Resource - John H
- Medication Dispense Resource - TBD
- Review all query parameters across all resources - John
- Review all examples across all resources - Melva and others TBD
- Review cross resource consistency, specifically across all Pharmacy resources, where there is the same element, attribute, backbone element. - John H, but ask others to review as well.
- Tracker item #
Order Service Catalogue Project
- To follow the Order Catalog work, use the following listserv: email@example.com
- Monday, March 20, 2017 at 4pm Eastern