2017-03-13 Rx Conf Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Scott Robertson (Chair)
- John Hatem
- Eric Hass
- Marla Albitz
- Michelle Miller
- Yunwei Wang
- Melva Peters
Agenda Items and notes
- 2 seats for Pharmacy: Scott (re-running) and Marla (not re-running)
- Any follow up comments?
- a few people has expressed interest
US Meds Ballot Reconciliation
- Publication request will be coming out by next call
- request agenda time on 3/28 to present to Pharmacy WG
- STATUS UPDATE: Identify volunteers to perform QA on the Pharmacy resources: The review should look at definitions, descriptions, constraints, clarity, etc. The result of the review should be sent to the Pharmacy Co-chairs: Melva Peters, Scott Robertson, Marla Albitz and John Hatem.
- V2 mappings - Marla A
- RIM mappings - John H
- NCPDP mappings - Scott R / Tim M
- Medication Overview - John H
- Medication Resource - TBD
- Medication Request Resource - TBD
- Medication Statement Resource - Michelle M
- Medication Administration Resource - John H
- Medication Dispense Resource - TBD
- Review all query parameters across all resources - John
- Review all examples across all resources - Melva and others TBD
- Review cross resource consistency, specifically across all Pharmacy resources, where there is the same element, attribute, backbone element. - John H, but ask others to review as well.
- Tracker item # 13002
- discuseed and updated
- m/s John/Michelle to accept the updated table (6-0-0) PASSED
- Maturity levels on web site are not updated, but it is scheduled to be part of the STU3 "publication"
- everything appears to be in place for the pharmacy resources
Order Service Catalogue Project
- To follow the Order Catalog work, use the following listserv: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3/13 no recent activity
- International Chemotherapy Implementation FHIR IG project is starting up. John Hatem is attending as an interested party. No pharmacy related items at this time.
- adjorned: 4:30pm EDT
- Monday, March 20, 2017 at 4pm Eastern