This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "2017-01 PA WGM Agenda"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m
Line 33: Line 33:
 
||Irma Jongeneel||Alex de Leon||xxxx
 
||Irma Jongeneel||Alex de Leon||xxxx
 
|-
 
|-
||Q4||[[Image:Reconciliation_med.gif|24px]]||Ballot reconciliation FHIR STU3 (Scheduling Resources + SOA rep)
+
||Q4||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Scheduling Resources/Service joint w/SOA? PC?)
 
||Brian Postlethwaite||Alex de Leon||xxxx
 
||Brian Postlethwaite||Alex de Leon||xxxx
  
Line 46: Line 46:
 
||Brian Postlethwaite||Alex de Leon||xxxx
 
||Brian Postlethwaite||Alex de Leon||xxxx
 
|-
 
|-
||Q2||[[Image:Reconciliation_med.gif|24px]]||*Updates from the Steering Devision <br/> *Ballot reconciliation FHIR STU3||Line Saele||Alex de Leon||xxxx
+
||Q2||[[Image:Reconciliation_med.gif|24px]]||*Updates from the Steering Devision <br/> *FHIR STU4 resource work||Line Saele||Alex de Leon||xxxx
 
|-
 
|-
 
| rowspan="2" align="middle" |PM  
 
| rowspan="2" align="middle" |PM  
||Q3||[[Image:Reconciliation_med.gif|24px]]||FHIR STU3 Account prep<br/>
+
||Q3||[[Image:Reconciliation_med.gif|24px]]||FHIR STU4 Account/BillableItem draft prep<br/>
 
||Brian Postlethwaite||Alex de Leon||xxxx
 
||Brian Postlethwaite||Alex de Leon||xxxx
 
|-
 
|-
||Q4||[[Image:Business_med.gif|24px]]||Approve Montreal Minutes<br>
+
||Q4||[[Image:Business_med.gif|24px]]||Approve Baltimore Minutes<br>
 
* [[2016-09-19_PA_WGM_Minutes|Go To Monday Minutes]]
 
* [[2016-09-19_PA_WGM_Minutes|Go To Monday Minutes]]
 
* [[2016-09-20_PA_WGM_Minutes|Go To Tuesday Minutes]]
 
* [[2016-09-20_PA_WGM_Minutes|Go To Tuesday Minutes]]
Line 60: Line 60:
  
 
Harmonization proposals <br>
 
Harmonization proposals <br>
v2.9 Ballot reconciliation<br>
+
v2.9 Ballot report<br>
  
  
Line 70: Line 70:
 
|rowspan="4" | January 18  
 
|rowspan="4" | January 18  
 
|rowspan="2" align="middle" |AM
 
|rowspan="2" align="middle" |AM
||Q1||[[Image:Reconciliation_med.gif|24px]]||FHIR discussion on Practitioner, Location and Provider directory resources
+
||Q1||[[Image:Reconciliation_med.gif|24px]]||FHIR Provider Directory resource development
  
 
||Line Saele||Alex de Leon||xxxx
 
||Line Saele||Alex de Leon||xxxx
 
|-
 
|-
||Q2||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||FHIR STU3 PA Resources . PC representative will join||Brian Postlethwaite||Alex de Leon||xxxx
+
||Q2||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||FHIR STU4 PA Resources . PC representative will join||Brian Postlethwaite||Alex de Leon||xxxx
 
|-
 
|-
 
| rowspan="2" align="middle" |PM  
 
| rowspan="2" align="middle" |PM  
||Q3||[[Image:Reconciliation_med.gif|24px]]||Ballot reconciliation FHIR STU3
+
||Q3||[[Image:Reconciliation_med.gif|24px]]||FHIR STU4 resources
 
||Irma Jongeneel||Alex de Leon||xxxx
 
||Irma Jongeneel||Alex de Leon||xxxx
 
|-
 
|-
||Q4||[[Image:Reconciliation_med.gif|24px]]||Ballot reconciliation FHIR STU3 <br/> * Address the draft agenda for September
+
||Q4||[[Image:Reconciliation_med.gif|24px]]||FHIR STU4 resources
 
||Brian Postlethwaite||Alex de Leon||xxxx
 
||Brian Postlethwaite||Alex de Leon||xxxx
 
|-border="4" cellpadding="8" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|-border="4" cellpadding="8" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
Line 96: Line 96:
 
||Q3||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||FHIR - representative from PC will join||Brian Postlethwaite||Alex de Leon||xxxx
 
||Q3||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||FHIR - representative from PC will join||Brian Postlethwaite||Alex de Leon||xxxx
 
|-
 
|-
||Q4||[[Image:Business_med.gif|24px]]||
+
||Q4||[[Image:Business_med.gif|24px]]||Wrap up
 
* Approve next ballot<br/>
 
* Approve next ballot<br/>
 
* FHIR Planning<br/>
 
* FHIR Planning<br/>

Revision as of 20:27, 20 September 2016

Patient Administration work group meeting, January 2017, San Antonio, USA

Day Date ' Time Icon Event Chair Scribe Room
Monday January 16 AM Q1 Business med.gif Welcome and introductions
Line Saele Alex de Leon xxxx
Q2 Business med.gif FHIR preperation Brian Postlethwaite Alex de Leon xxxx
PM Q3 Business med.gif Open for new proposals/Update from FHIR Connectathon Irma Jongeneel Alex de Leon xxxx
Q4 Technical med.gif Scheduling Resources/Service joint w/SOA? PC?) Brian Postlethwaite Alex de Leon xxxx
.
Tuesday January 17 AM Q1 Technical med.gif Coordination with FHIR Infrastructure
Brian Postlethwaite Alex de Leon xxxx
Q2 Reconciliation med.gif *Updates from the Steering Devision
*FHIR STU4 resource work
Line Saele Alex de Leon xxxx
PM Q3 Reconciliation med.gif FHIR STU4 Account/BillableItem draft prep
Brian Postlethwaite Alex de Leon xxxx
Q4 Business med.gif Approve Baltimore Minutes

Plan next meeting Draft Agenda

Harmonization proposals
v2.9 Ballot report


Irma Jongeneel Alex de Leon xxxx
.
Wednesday January 18 AM Q1 Reconciliation med.gif FHIR Provider Directory resource development Line Saele Alex de Leon xxxx
Q2 Technical med.gif FHIR STU4 PA Resources . PC representative will join Brian Postlethwaite Alex de Leon xxxx
PM Q3 Reconciliation med.gif FHIR STU4 resources Irma Jongeneel Alex de Leon xxxx
Q4 Reconciliation med.gif FHIR STU4 resources Brian Postlethwaite Alex de Leon xxxx
.
Thursday January 19 AM Q1 Technical med.gif HAVE project/TEP joint with PHER Line Saele Alex de Leon xxxx
Q2 Reconciliation med.gif FHIR - Joint meeting with Financial Management Irma Jongeneel Alex de Leon xxxx
PM Q3 Technical med.gif FHIR - representative from PC will join Brian Postlethwaite Alex de Leon xxxx
Q4 Business med.gif Wrap up
  • Approve next ballot
  • FHIR Planning
  • Address PBX matrix
  • Work Group Health
  • 3 year work plan
Irma Jongeneel Alex de Leon xxxx
.

Icons:

  • Work Group business meeting Business med.gif
  • Ballot Reconciliation meeting Reconciliation med.gif
  • Work Group technical discussion Technical med.gif


Navigation

Return to PA Main Page