2016 03 23 Minutes - CQF Data Model Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 18:43, 31 March 2016 by Cnanjo (Created page with "[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Clinical_Quality_Information_Work_Group Back to the CQI Work Group Wiki]<br> [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Harmonization_of_Health_...")
- Ashley Swain (ESAC)
- Bryn Rhodes (Database Consulting)
- Claude Nanjo (Cognitive)
- Rob McClure
- Ken Kawamoto (University of Utah)
- Richard Esmond (PenRad)
- Others (unfortunately not captured)
- Review proposed attributes for ProcedureProposal
Demonstration options for HL7 WGM in Montreal:
- The group reviewed the set of attributes so far identified for ProcedureProposal. A number of questions arose about status (what should these contain in light of the modality axis), notes (difference in the FHIR definition between ProcedureRequest - e.g., a note to a provider, as opposed to Procedure - e.g., a clinical note). Rob raised concerns about the Procedure.notes definition.
- Rob McClure brought up the need to review the FHIM Procedure class and ensure alignment with FHIM. As a follow up, Claude Nanjo presented the proposed attributes later that week to the FHIM group and separately reviewed them with Galen Mulrooney.