Difference between revisions of "20161102 FMG concall"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "{{subst:: FMG Template}}")
 
Line 3: Line 3:
 
| width="0%" colspan="2" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes''' <br/>
 
| width="0%" colspan="2" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes''' <br/>
 
'''Location: <br>https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597''' <br/>(voice and screen)
 
'''Location: <br>https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597''' <br/>(voice and screen)
| width="0%" colspan="1" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Date: 2015-mm-dd '''<br/> '''Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern'''
+
| width="0%" colspan="1" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Date: 2016-11-02 '''<br/> '''Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern'''
 
|-
 
|-
 
| width="0%" colspan="2" align="right"|'''Chair''':  
 
| width="0%" colspan="2" align="right"|'''Chair''':  
Line 33: Line 33:
 
*Roll Call
 
*Roll Call
 
*Agenda Check
 
*Agenda Check
*Minutes from [[2015mmdd_FMG_concall]]  
+
*Minutes from [[20161026 FMG_concall]]  
 
*Administrative
 
*Administrative
** Action items
+
*Action items
***
+
**Brian Pech to take comments re: US extensions review process back to US Realm
 +
**Lloyd to begin draft of PSS regarding the proposed new balloting process
 +
**Brian/Paul to define standard approach for modules
 +
**Lloyd to get M&M to add policy that requires review and acceptance of extensions as sound and safe by the responsible WG for both core and US realm IG extensions into quality criteria for IGs
 +
*Discussion Topics
 
*Reports
 
*Reports
 
**Connectathon management (David/Brian)
 
**Connectathon management (David/Brian)
Line 64: Line 68:
 
|-
 
|-
 
|colspan="4" |'''Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items'''<br/>
 
|colspan="4" |'''Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items'''<br/>
[[2015mmdd FMG concall]]
+
[[20161109 FMG concall]]
  
 
|}
 
|}

Revision as of 21:14, 1 November 2016

HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2016-11-02
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs David Hay Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk Brian Postlethwaite Paul Knapp Anne W., scribe
Josh Mandel John Moehrke Brian Pech
.

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20161026 FMG_concall
  • Administrative
  • Action items
    • Brian Pech to take comments re: US extensions review process back to US Realm
    • Lloyd to begin draft of PSS regarding the proposed new balloting process
    • Brian/Paul to define standard approach for modules
    • Lloyd to get M&M to add policy that requires review and acceptance of extensions as sound and safe by the responsible WG for both core and US realm IG extensions into quality criteria for IGs
  • Discussion Topics
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20161109 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2015 Health Level Seven® International