This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "20161003 FGB concall"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "{{subst:: FGB Template}}")
 
 
(4 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 2: Line 2:
 
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"  
 
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"  
 
| width="0%" colspan="2" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes''' <br/>
 
| width="0%" colspan="2" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes''' <br/>
'''Location: cGoToMeeting ID: [https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/136494157 136-494-157]
+
'''Location: GoToMeeting ID: [https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/136494157 136-494-157]
| width="0%" colspan="1" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Date: 2016-mm-dd '''<br/> '''Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern'''
+
| width="0%" colspan="1" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Date: 2016-10-03 '''<br/> '''Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern'''
 
|-
 
|-
 
| width="0%" colspan="2" align="right"|'''Facilitator''':  
 
| width="0%" colspan="2" align="right"|'''Facilitator''':  
| width="0%" colspan="1" align="right"|'''Note taker(s)''': Anne W.
+
| width="0%" colspan="1" align="right"|'''Note taker(s)''': Dave Shaver
 
|}
 
|}
  
 
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"  
 
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"  
 
|colspan="4" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"| Quorum = Chair plus 2
 
|colspan="4" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"| Quorum = Chair plus 2
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"| '''yes/no'''
+
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"| '''yes'''
 
|-
 
|-
 
|colspan="2"|Co-Chair/CTO ||colspan="6"|Members  
 
|colspan="2"|Co-Chair/CTO ||colspan="6"|Members  
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Woody Beeler|| ||Lorraine Constable|| ||Grahame Grieve|| ||David Hay||
+
| ||Woody Beeler|| X||Lorraine Constable|| ||Grahame Grieve|| ||David Hay||
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Dave Shaver || || Ewout Kramer|| ||Cecil Lynch (ArB) || || Lloyd McKenzie (FMG) ||
+
|X ||Dave Shaver || X || Ewout Kramer||X ||Cecil Lynch (ArB) || X|| Lloyd McKenzie (FMG) ||
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Wayne Kubick || . ||Calvin Beebe||. ||  
+
| ||Wayne Kubick || X ||Calvin Beebe||. ||  
 
|-
 
|-
 
|colspan="2" rowspan="3"|observers/guests
 
|colspan="2" rowspan="3"|observers/guests
Line 31: Line 31:
 
*Roll call -  
 
*Roll call -  
 
*Agenda Review
 
*Agenda Review
*Approve minutes of [[2016MMDD FGB concall]]
+
*Approve minutes of [[2016-09-19_FGB_WGM_Agenda]]
*Action Item review:  
+
*Approve minutes of [[20160918_FMG_FGB_WGM]]
 +
*Approve minutes of [[20160922_FMG_FGB_WGM]]
 +
*Discussion topics:
 +
**Any remaining topics from WGM
 +
**Governance issues around joint materials
 
*FMG update -  
 
*FMG update -  
 
*Methodology update-
 
*Methodology update-
Line 45: Line 49:
  
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
Convened at
+
On call
 +
* Lorraine (Chair)
 +
* Dave (Scribe)
 +
* Lloyd
 +
* Calvin
 +
* Ewout
 +
* Cecil
  
*
+
Minutes
 +
 
 +
 
 +
Called to order at 4:05 ET by Lorraine
 +
 
 +
Minutes approval
 +
* 9/18 - Lloyd/Ewout - 4-0-1
 +
* 9/19 - Lloyd/Ewout - 4-0-1
 +
* 9/22 - Lloyd/Ewout - 5-0-0
 +
 
 +
Topics
 +
* Balloting process
 +
** Much discussion about the ballot process. In short, there is a huge desire to 1) not ballot FHIR using spreadsheets ever again, and 2) HL7.org not wanting multiple ways to ballot.
 +
* Ownership of Content
 +
** Discussion about CDA on FHIR and which committee controls the content; held over for next call when Grahame can join
 +
* FMG Update
 +
** As maturity models increase, discussion of automated testing, capturing of results, etc.
 +
** Goal is to pilot with Patient resource on next round
 +
 
 +
Adjourned at 4:45 ET
  
 
===Next Steps===
 
===Next Steps===
Line 57: Line 86:
 
|-
 
|-
 
|colspan="4" |'''Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items'''<br/>
 
|colspan="4" |'''Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items'''<br/>
*[[2015mmdd FGB concall]]
+
*[[20161010 FGB concall]]
  
 
|}
 
|}

Latest revision as of 20:50, 3 October 2016

HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 136-494-157

Date: 2016-10-03
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Note taker(s): Dave Shaver
Quorum = Chair plus 2 yes
Co-Chair/CTO Members
Woody Beeler X Lorraine Constable Grahame Grieve David Hay
X Dave Shaver X Ewout Kramer X Cecil Lynch (ArB) X Lloyd McKenzie (FMG)
Wayne Kubick X Calvin Beebe .
observers/guests
Anne W., scribe

Agenda

  • Roll call -
  • Agenda Review
  • Approve minutes of 2016-09-19_FGB_WGM_Agenda
  • Approve minutes of 20160918_FMG_FGB_WGM
  • Approve minutes of 20160922_FMG_FGB_WGM
  • Discussion topics:
    • Any remaining topics from WGM
    • Governance issues around joint materials
  • FMG update -
  • Methodology update-
  • Review precepts, associated governance points and risks
  • Next steps: Define and Resource other Governance processes.

Minutes

On call

  • Lorraine (Chair)
  • Dave (Scribe)
  • Lloyd
  • Calvin
  • Ewout
  • Cecil

Minutes


Called to order at 4:05 ET by Lorraine

Minutes approval

  • 9/18 - Lloyd/Ewout - 4-0-1
  • 9/19 - Lloyd/Ewout - 4-0-1
  • 9/22 - Lloyd/Ewout - 5-0-0

Topics

  • Balloting process
    • Much discussion about the ballot process. In short, there is a huge desire to 1) not ballot FHIR using spreadsheets ever again, and 2) HL7.org not wanting multiple ways to ballot.
  • Ownership of Content
    • Discussion about CDA on FHIR and which committee controls the content; held over for next call when Grahame can join
  • FMG Update
    • As maturity models increase, discussion of automated testing, capturing of results, etc.
    • Goal is to pilot with Patient resource on next round

Adjourned at 4:45 ET

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Back to FHIR_Governance_Board

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.