This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "20160829 FGB concall"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with " {|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" | width="0%" colspan="2" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes''' <br/> '''Location: call 770-...")
 
Line 3: Line 3:
 
| width="0%" colspan="2" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes''' <br/>
 
| width="0%" colspan="2" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes''' <br/>
 
'''Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#'''<br/> GoToMeeting ID: [https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/136494157 136-494-157]
 
'''Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#'''<br/> GoToMeeting ID: [https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/136494157 136-494-157]
| width="0%" colspan="1" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Date: 2016-08-22 '''<br/> '''Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern'''
+
| width="0%" colspan="1" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Date: 2016-08-29 '''<br/> '''Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern'''
 
|-
 
|-
 
| width="0%" colspan="2" align="right"|'''Facilitator''':  
 
| width="0%" colspan="2" align="right"|'''Facilitator''':  

Revision as of 20:01, 29 August 2016

HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
GoToMeeting ID: 136-494-157

Date: 2016-08-29
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = Chair plus 2 yes/no
Co-Chair/CTO Members
Woody Beeler Regrets Lorraine Constable Grahame Grieve David Hay
Chair Dave Shaver Ewout Kramer Cecil Lynch (ArB) Lloyd McKenzie (FMG)
Wayne Kubick Calvin Beebe .
observers/guests
Anne W., scribe

Agenda

  • Roll call -
  • Agenda Review
  • Approve minutes of 20160822 FGB concall
  • Action Item review:
    • Wayne to look into reclaiming Github account name -- follow up from in active accounts in 2013?
    • Further discussion/update re: affiliate-related development
    • Wayne and Lorraine to present overall Github maintenance policies to EST on 2016-09-06
  • Discussion topics
    • WGM prep
      • FGB will be Q0 on Monday
      • Item from PIC: Are there any measures we want to track on WGH re: how well groups are interacting with FHIR?
      • FHIR Registry project update
    • Progress on IG publishing policy
    • Item from PIC: Are there any measures we want to track on WGH re: how well groups are interacting with FHIR?
    • FHIR Registry project update
  • FMG update -
  • Methodology update-
  • Review precepts, associated governance points and risks
    • Last week:
      • ACTION: This document should go to SGB for review.
      • ACTION: Schedule a joint session with SGB - perhaps a portion of Monday Q0. Calvin to take back to SGB this Wednesday.
  • Next steps: Define and Resource other Governance processes.
  • No meeting on Labor Day (2016-09-05) or the Monday before the WGM (2016-09-12)

Minutes

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Back to FHIR_Governance_Board

© 2016 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.