This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "20160622 FMG concall"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "{{subst:: FMG Template}}")
 
Line 3: Line 3:
 
| width="0%" colspan="2" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes''' <br/>
 
| width="0%" colspan="2" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes''' <br/>
 
'''Location: <br>https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597''' <br/>(voice and screen)
 
'''Location: <br>https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597''' <br/>(voice and screen)
| width="0%" colspan="1" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Date: 2015-mm-dd '''<br/> '''Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern'''
+
| width="0%" colspan="1" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Date: 2016-06-22 '''<br/> '''Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern'''
 
|-
 
|-
 
| width="0%" colspan="2" align="right"|'''Chair''':  
 
| width="0%" colspan="2" align="right"|'''Chair''':  
Line 15: Line 15:
 
| Co chairs|| ||David Hay || ||Lloyd McKenzie
 
| Co chairs|| ||David Hay || ||Lloyd McKenzie
 
|-
 
|-
| ex-officio|| ||Woody Beeler,<br/> Dave Shaver <br/>FGB Co-chairs||.||John Quinn, CTO
+
| ex-officio|| ||Woody Beeler,<br/> Dave Shaver <br/>FGB Co-chairs||.||Wayne Kubick, CTO
 
|}
 
|}
 
<!--  -->
 
<!--  -->
Line 26: Line 26:
 
| ||Josh Mandel  || ||John Moehrke|| ||Brian Pech || ||  
 
| ||Josh Mandel  || ||John Moehrke|| ||Brian Pech || ||  
 
|-
 
|-
| ||  || || || || ||.||<!--guest-->  
+
| ||Grahame Grieve || || || || ||.||<!--guest-->  
 
|-
 
|-
 
|}
 
|}
Line 33: Line 33:
 
*Roll Call
 
*Roll Call
 
*Agenda Check
 
*Agenda Check
*Minutes from [[2015mmdd_FMG_concall]]  
+
*Minutes from [[20160615_FMG_concall]]  
 
*Administrative
 
*Administrative
** Action items
+
*Action items
***
+
**Lloyd to coordinate with Bryn on DecisionSupport proposal completion (target: mid-June) - update
 +
**Lloyd to update explanation on how to read the reports spreadsheet and see if he can get the emails to work properly; then send an email to the co-chairs to review/address the stale column
 +
**Hans to update on reach out to CDS for agreement to transfer ownership of DeviceUseRequest to Pharmacy/Patient Care/OO
 +
**Liaisons to reach out to WGs and report back on WG intentions for FMM levels
 +
*Discussion Topics
 +
**Continue conversation on Custom Resource Policy
 +
*Approval items
 +
**[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/trackeritem/10074/14321/HL7%20Project%20Scope%20Statement%20MnM%20FHIR.docx MnM PSS]
 +
**[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ConsentDirective_FHIR_Resource_Proposal ConsentDirective Resource Proposal]
 
*Reports
 
*Reports
 
**Connectathon management (David/Brian)
 
**Connectathon management (David/Brian)

Revision as of 21:47, 21 June 2016

HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2016-06-22
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs David Hay Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk Brian Postlethwaite Paul Knapp Anne W., scribe
Josh Mandel John Moehrke Brian Pech
Grahame Grieve .

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20160615_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to coordinate with Bryn on DecisionSupport proposal completion (target: mid-June) - update
    • Lloyd to update explanation on how to read the reports spreadsheet and see if he can get the emails to work properly; then send an email to the co-chairs to review/address the stale column
    • Hans to update on reach out to CDS for agreement to transfer ownership of DeviceUseRequest to Pharmacy/Patient Care/OO
    • Liaisons to reach out to WGs and report back on WG intentions for FMM levels
  • Discussion Topics
    • Continue conversation on Custom Resource Policy
  • Approval items
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2015mmdd FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2015 Health Level Seven® International