Submitting WG/Project/Implementer Group
This track is included in all Connectathons
Proposed Track Lead
Role 1 Name
Track 1 - Patient
Coordinator: David Hay
If creating a client, this track should require minimal work in advance of the connectathon, though at least a bit of playing is recommended. If creating a server, advanced preparation will be required, but this scenario should somewhat limit the effort involved.
1. Register a new patient
- Action: (Patient Demographics consumer) creates a new patient and save to Patient Service. The client can assign the Id.
- Precondition: Patient does not exist in service prior to action
- Success Criteria: Patient created correctly on server (use browser to inspect Patient)
- Bonus point: The Patient resource has an extension
>>Note: the requirement for the client to assign the Id has been relaxed. However, if the server assigns the Id, then the client will need to be able to retrieve the Id from the server response or by a patient query.
2. Update a patient
- Action: (Patient Demographics consumer) updates the patient created in scenario #1 and updates to Patient Service. The patient is retrieved by Id.
- Precondition: Patient has been created
- Success Criteria: Patient updated on server (use browser to inspect Patient)
- Bonus Point #1: Update a patient that has extensions, but leaving the extension untouched.
- Bonus Point #2: Update a patient that has extensions, and update the extension also.
3. Retrieve Patient history
- Action: (Patient Demographics consumer) searches the patient Service for the history of a Patient
- Precondition: There is a patient that has at least one update
- Success Criteria: Patient's history displayed in interface. (use browser query Patient Service)
- Bonus point: The UI allows the user to display previous versions of the Patient
4. Search for a patient on name
- Action: (Patient Demographics consumer) searches the patient Service for patients with a given name
- Precondition: Patients with that name have been created
- Success Criteria: patients displayed in interface. (use browser query to confirm)
Some help links:
Scenario Step 1 Name
- Success Criteria:
- Bonus point: