This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

Difference between revisions of "2016-11-09 SGB Conference Call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 41: Line 41:
 
| ||Lorraine Constable
 
| ||Lorraine Constable
 
|-
 
|-
||| Russ Hamm
+
|x|| Russ Hamm
 
|-
 
|-
| || Tony Julian  
+
|x || Tony Julian  
 
|-
 
|-
||| Paul Knapp
+
|x|| Paul Knapp
 
|-
 
|-
| || Austin Kreisler
+
|x || Austin Kreisler
 
|-
 
|-
| || Wayne Kubick
+
| x|| Wayne Kubick
 
|-
 
|-
 
| || Mary Kay McDaniel
 
| || Mary Kay McDaniel
Line 55: Line 55:
 
| || Ken McCaslin
 
| || Ken McCaslin
 
|-
 
|-
| || Rik Smithies
+
| x|| Rik Smithies
  
 
|-
 
|-
 
|colspan="4" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|
 
|colspan="4" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|
 
|-
 
|-
|colspan="4" style="font-style:italic; color:green;" |''Quorum: Chair + 4''
+
|colspan="4" style="font-style:italic; color:green;" |''no quorum definition''
  
 
|}
 
|}
Line 73: Line 73:
 
========================================================--->
 
========================================================--->
 
===Agenda===
 
===Agenda===
 +
 
*Agenda review
 
*Agenda review
 
*Review minutes of [[2016-11-02 SGB Conference Call]]
 
*Review minutes of [[2016-11-02 SGB Conference Call]]
Line 80: Line 81:
 
**Paul to raise issue of WG management of artifacts which must be retained to TSC
 
**Paul to raise issue of WG management of artifacts which must be retained to TSC
 
**Paul to reach out to Grahame to see if he still has an issue of concern regarding collaboration across product families with shared artifacts
 
**Paul to reach out to Grahame to see if he still has an issue of concern regarding collaboration across product families with shared artifacts
*Discussion Topics
 
**SGB risks - glossary of terms
 
*Parking Lot
 
**HL7 Glossary
 
**Review WG Health metrics on future call in relation to precept regarding minutes and reconciliation-related materials
 
  
===Minutes===
 
  
  
  
 +
===Minutes===
 +
*Agenda review
 +
*Review minutes of [[2016-11-02 SGB Conference Call]]
 +
**MOTION to accept: Rik/Tony
 +
**VOTE: all in favor
 +
*Action Items
 +
**Send question to EST about how we gather comments
 +
***Paul spoke to Andy about comment gathering but has not had a formal conversation
 +
**Paul will pull together SGB precepts defined in recent meetings
 +
***Add to next week
 +
**Paul to raise issue of WG management of artifacts which must be retained to TSC
 +
***TSC has not discussed yet
 +
**Paul to reach out to Grahame to see if he still has an issue of concern regarding collaboration across product families with shared artifacts
 +
***Add for next week
 +
*Discussion Topics
 +
**SGB risks - glossary of terms
 +
***Paul will take a first pass at it for next week
 +
***Reviewed and edited current risks document
 +
*Adjourned at 11:01 a.m. Eastern
 
===Meeting Outcomes===
 
===Meeting Outcomes===
 
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"  
 
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"  

Revision as of 22:10, 15 November 2016

back to Standards Governance Board main page

HL7 SGB Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/538465637

Date: 2016-11-09
Time: 10:00 AM Eastern
Facilitator Paul/Calvin Note taker(s) Anne
Attendee Name


Calvin Beebe
Lorraine Constable
x Russ Hamm
x Tony Julian
x Paul Knapp
x Austin Kreisler
x Wayne Kubick
Mary Kay McDaniel
Ken McCaslin
x Rik Smithies
no quorum definition

Agenda

  • Agenda review
  • Review minutes of 2016-11-02 SGB Conference Call
  • Action Items
    • Send question to EST about how we gather comments
    • Paul will pull together SGB precepts defined in recent meetings
    • Paul to raise issue of WG management of artifacts which must be retained to TSC
    • Paul to reach out to Grahame to see if he still has an issue of concern regarding collaboration across product families with shared artifacts



Minutes

  • Agenda review
  • Review minutes of 2016-11-02 SGB Conference Call
    • MOTION to accept: Rik/Tony
    • VOTE: all in favor
  • Action Items
    • Send question to EST about how we gather comments
      • Paul spoke to Andy about comment gathering but has not had a formal conversation
    • Paul will pull together SGB precepts defined in recent meetings
      • Add to next week
    • Paul to raise issue of WG management of artifacts which must be retained to TSC
      • TSC has not discussed yet
    • Paul to reach out to Grahame to see if he still has an issue of concern regarding collaboration across product families with shared artifacts
      • Add for next week
  • Discussion Topics
    • SGB risks - glossary of terms
      • Paul will take a first pass at it for next week
      • Reviewed and edited current risks document
  • Adjourned at 11:01 a.m. Eastern

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2016 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved