This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

Difference between revisions of "2016-11-09 SGB Conference Call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 12: Line 12:
 
| colspan="2" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''HL7 SGB Minutes''' <br/>
 
| colspan="2" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''HL7 SGB Minutes''' <br/>
 
'''Location: ''' <br/>https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/538465637
 
'''Location: ''' <br/>https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/538465637
| colspan="2" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Date: 2016-00-00'''<br/> '''Time: xx-xx PM Eastern'''
+
| colspan="2" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Date: 2016-11-09'''<br/> '''Time: 10:00 AM Eastern'''
 
|-
 
|-
 
| colspan="1" align="right"|'''Facilitator'''
 
| colspan="1" align="right"|'''Facilitator'''
Line 74: Line 74:
 
===Agenda===
 
===Agenda===
 
*Agenda review
 
*Agenda review
 +
*Review minutes of [[2016-11-02 SGB Conference Call]]
 +
*Action Items
 +
**Send question to EST about how we gather comments
 +
**Paul will pull together SGB precepts defined in recent meetings
 +
**Paul to raise issue of WG management of artifacts which must be retained to TSC
 +
**Paul to reach out to Grahame to see if he still has an issue of concern regarding collaboration across product families with shared artifacts
 
*Discussion Topics
 
*Discussion Topics
 +
**SGB risks - glossary of terms
 +
*Parking Lot
 +
**HL7 Glossary
 +
**Review WG Health metrics on future call in relation to precept regarding minutes and reconciliation-related materials
  
 
===Minutes===
 
===Minutes===

Revision as of 22:40, 7 November 2016

back to Standards Governance Board main page

HL7 SGB Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/538465637

Date: 2016-11-09
Time: 10:00 AM Eastern
Facilitator Paul/Calvin Note taker(s) Anne
Attendee Name


Calvin Beebe
Lorraine Constable
Russ Hamm
Tony Julian
Paul Knapp
Austin Kreisler
Wayne Kubick
Mary Kay McDaniel
Ken McCaslin
Rik Smithies
no quorum definition

Agenda

  • Agenda review
  • Review minutes of 2016-11-02 SGB Conference Call
  • Action Items
    • Send question to EST about how we gather comments
    • Paul will pull together SGB precepts defined in recent meetings
    • Paul to raise issue of WG management of artifacts which must be retained to TSC
    • Paul to reach out to Grahame to see if he still has an issue of concern regarding collaboration across product families with shared artifacts
  • Discussion Topics
    • SGB risks - glossary of terms
  • Parking Lot
    • HL7 Glossary
    • Review WG Health metrics on future call in relation to precept regarding minutes and reconciliation-related materials

Minutes

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2016 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved