This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

Difference between revisions of "2016-10-12 SGB Conference Call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 78: Line 78:
 
**Add wiki main page for precepts and punt question to EST about how we gather comments
 
**Add wiki main page for precepts and punt question to EST about how we gather comments
 
**Paul will pull together SGB precepts defined in recent meetings
 
**Paul will pull together SGB precepts defined in recent meetings
**Anne to work on adding wiki pages
+
**Anne to work on adding categorized wiki pages
 
**Paul to attend 10/18 ARB call to begin work on how to address ISM material issues
 
**Paul to attend 10/18 ARB call to begin work on how to address ISM material issues
 
**Paul will put the HTA material in grid form and delineate risks and mediation for review  
 
**Paul will put the HTA material in grid form and delineate risks and mediation for review  
Line 86: Line 86:
 
**HL7 Glossary Discussion
 
**HL7 Glossary Discussion
 
**Review WG Health metrics on future call in relation to precept regarding minutes and reconciliation-related materials
 
**Review WG Health metrics on future call in relation to precept regarding minutes and reconciliation-related materials
 +
 
===Minutes===
 
===Minutes===
  

Revision as of 21:02, 11 October 2016

back to Standards Governance Board main page

HL7 SGB Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/538465637

Date: 2016-10-12
Time: 10:00 AM Eastern
Facilitator Paul/Calvin Note taker(s) Anne
Attendee Name


Calvin Beebe
Lorraine Constable
Russ Hamm
Regrets Tony Julian
Paul Knapp
Austin Kreisler
Wayne Kubick
Mary Kay McDaniel
Ken McCaslin
Rik Smithies
no quorum definition

Agenda

  • Review minutes of 2016-10-05 SGB Conference Call
  • Agenda review
  • Action Items
    • Add wiki main page for precepts and punt question to EST about how we gather comments
    • Paul will pull together SGB precepts defined in recent meetings
    • Anne to work on adding categorized wiki pages
    • Paul to attend 10/18 ARB call to begin work on how to address ISM material issues
    • Paul will put the HTA material in grid form and delineate risks and mediation for review
  • Discussion Topics
    • Collaboration across product families where artifacts are shared. Need to work out ownership
  • Parking Lot
    • HL7 Glossary Discussion
    • Review WG Health metrics on future call in relation to precept regarding minutes and reconciliation-related materials

Minutes

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2016 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved