Difference between revisions of "2016-09-18 SGB WGM Agenda"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 11: Line 11:
 
========================================================================--->
 
========================================================================--->
 
| colspan="2" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''HL7 SGB Minutes''' <br/>
 
| colspan="2" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''HL7 SGB Minutes''' <br/>
'''Location: ''' <br/>https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/538465637
+
'''Location:  
| colspan="2" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Date: 2016-09-14'''<br/> '''Time: 10:00 AM Eastern'''
+
| colspan="2" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Date: 2016-09-18'''<br/> '''Time: 1:45 PM Eastern'''
 
|-
 
|-
 
| colspan="1" align="right"|'''Facilitator'''
 
| colspan="1" align="right"|'''Facilitator'''
Line 37: Line 37:
 
===============================================================================--->
 
===============================================================================--->
 
|-
 
|-
|Regrets || Calvin Beebe
+
| || Calvin Beebe
 
|-
 
|-
|x ||Lorraine Constable
+
| ||Lorraine Constable
 
|-
 
|-
 
||| Russ Hamm
 
||| Russ Hamm
 
|-
 
|-
|x || Tony Julian  
+
| || Tony Julian  
 
|-
 
|-
|x|| Paul Knapp
+
||| Paul Knapp
 
|-
 
|-
|x || Austin Kreisler
+
| || Austin Kreisler
 
|-
 
|-
| x|| Wayne Kubick
+
| || Wayne Kubick
 
|-
 
|-
|x || Mary Kay McDaniel
+
| || Mary Kay McDaniel
 
|-
 
|-
 
|Regrets || Ken McCaslin
 
|Regrets || Ken McCaslin
 
|-
 
|-
|x || Rik Smithies
+
| || Rik Smithies
 
|-
 
|-
|x || Brian Pech
+
| || Brian Pech
  
 
|-
 
|-
Line 76: Line 76:
 
===Agenda===
 
===Agenda===
 
*Agenda review
 
*Agenda review
*Minutes review of [[20160831_SGB_Conference_Call]]
 
 
*Action Items
 
*Action Items
**Calvin/Lorraine to look for document regarding separation of concerns that Charlie presented to Structured Docs
 
**Lorraine/Tony to take separation of concerns issue to ARB
 
**Lorraine/Calvin to monitor FGB activities over the upcoming weeks to determine if things come up which are FHIR specific
 
**Anne to ask if Karen will be available on Friday morning to discuss ANSI requirements
 
 
*Discussion Topics
 
*Discussion Topics
**Separation of Concerns
+
**Will look at moving forward with SAIF materials and other joint topics.
**FGB precepts document
+
**Product Director discussion
 
+
**Followup from Saturday TSC meeeting topics
===Minutes===
 
*Agenda review
 
*Minutes review of [[20160831_SGB_Conference_Call]]
 
**Minutes approved via general consent
 
*Action Items
 
**Calvin/Lorraine to look for document regarding separation of concerns that Charlie presented to Structured Docs
 
***Lorraine will forward to group and Anne will add to agenda
 
**Lorraine/Tony to take separation of concerns issue to ARB
 
***Will discuss during joint meeting in Baltimore
 
**Lorraine/Calvin to monitor FGB activities over the upcoming weeks to determine if things come up which are FHIR specific
 
***Ongoing
 
**Anne to ask if Karen will be available on Friday morning to discuss ANSI requirements
 
***Karen not available. Issue was how to publish the FHIR spec with some content that is normative and some that is DSTU. V3 already does this.  
 
****ACTION: Anne to ask Karen if she can join us Q3 (or less preferably Q4) on Sunday.
 
*Discussion Topics
 
**Reviewed/adjusted Baltimore agendas
 
**Discussion over Q0 meetings. Discussion over groups like SGB not meeting in person and having extended calls before/after. Wayne notes that the joint meetings are important to do face to face.
 
*Adjourned at 10:45 am Eastern
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
===Meeting Outcomes===
 
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"
 
|-
 
<!---==============================================================
 
|                                                                |
 
|    AAAA    CCCCC  TTTTTT  IIIIII  OOOOO  NN    NN  SSSSS    |
 
|  AA  AA  CC        TT      II    OO  OO  NNN  NN  SS        |
 
|  AAAAAA  CC        TT      II    OO  OO  NN NN NN  SSSS      |
 
|  AA  AA  CC        TT      II    OO  OO  NN  NNN      SS    |
 
|  AA  AA  CCCCC    TT    IIIIII  OOOOO  NN    NN  SSSSS      |
 
|                                                                |
 
===============================================================--->
 
 
 
| width="100%" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Actions''' ''
 
*
 
 
 
|-
 
<!---=======================================================================
 
|                                                                          |
 
|  NN    NN  EEEEEE  XX  XX  TTTTTT      MM    MM  TTTTTT  GGGGG      |
 
|  NNN  NN  EE      XX XX    TT        MMM  MMM    TT    GG          |
 
|  NN NN NN  EEEE      XXX      TT        MM MMM MM    TT    GG  GGG    |
 
|  NN  NNN  EE      XX XX    TT        MM  M  MM    TT    GG  GG    |
 
|  NN    NN  EEEEEE  XX  XX    TT        MM    MM    TT    GGGGG      |
 
|                                                                          |
 
========================================================================--->
 
 
 
|width="100%" |'''Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items'''<br/>
 
*[[20169828 SGB Conference Call]]
 
 
 
|}
 
 
 
© 2016 Health Level Seven® International.  All rights reserved
 

Revision as of 17:52, 18 September 2016

back to Standards Governance Board main page

HL7 SGB Minutes

Location:

Date: 2016-09-18
Time: 1:45 PM Eastern
Facilitator Paul/Calvin Note taker(s) Anne
Attendee Name


Calvin Beebe
Lorraine Constable
Russ Hamm
Tony Julian
Paul Knapp
Austin Kreisler
Wayne Kubick
Mary Kay McDaniel
Regrets Ken McCaslin
Rik Smithies
Brian Pech
Quorum: Chair + 4

Agenda

  • Agenda review
  • Action Items
  • Discussion Topics
    • Will look at moving forward with SAIF materials and other joint topics.
    • Product Director discussion
    • Followup from Saturday TSC meeeting topics