This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "2016-09-09 HSI CALL"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 4: Line 4:
 
==Agenda/Minutes==
 
==Agenda/Minutes==
 
* Introductions, Agenda Review, etc.
 
* Introductions, Agenda Review, etc.
* Approve Minutes from previous call [[2016-08-26_HSI_CALL | 2016.08.26]]
+
* Approve Minutes from previous call [[2016-08-26_HSI_CALL | 2016.08.26]] Didi made the motion to approve.  Seconded by Tone - 1= Abstain, 0 = Oppose, Motion passes with 2 approvals. 
 
* Action Item Review:
 
* Action Item Review:
 
::* <tbd>
 
::* <tbd>

Revision as of 18:30, 9 September 2016

Attendees

  • <TBD>

Agenda/Minutes

  • Introductions, Agenda Review, etc.
  • Approve Minutes from previous call 2016.08.26 Didi made the motion to approve. Seconded by Tone - 1= Abstain, 0 = Oppose, Motion passes with 2 approvals.
  • Action Item Review:
  • <tbd>
  • HSI Glossary
  • <tbd>
  • PSS Template - Update & Plan
  • New Business
  • IHE Discussion on providing guidance to Domains in use of FHIR
  • IHE Intl board retreat report out - need to have more marketing communications from IHE that we need to be sharing with HL7.
  • IHE is working on how to have a consistent message on how FHIR could/should be used within IHE Profiles.
  • Are there opportunities to do joint education with IHE and HL7 regarding FHIR? Definite maybe.... Request to Tone to put together a proposal of what could happen.