This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "2016-03-09 FMG concall"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 47: Line 47:
 
*Discussion Topics
 
*Discussion Topics
 
**Further discussion on draft report to TSC on ballot experience - last week's discussion included idea of soliciting feedback from WGs on pros/cons of gforge; seeking alternatives; comparing the options to evaluate cost/benefit of doing a replacement and migration
 
**Further discussion on draft report to TSC on ballot experience - last week's discussion included idea of soliciting feedback from WGs on pros/cons of gforge; seeking alternatives; comparing the options to evaluate cost/benefit of doing a replacement and migration
 +
**Resource proposals
 
**Further discussion on custom resources
 
**Further discussion on custom resources
 
*Reports
 
*Reports

Revision as of 19:02, 9 March 2016

HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2016-03-09
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs David Hay Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. Wayne Kubick
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk Brian Postlethwaite Paul Knapp Anne W., scribe
Josh Mandel John Moehrke Brian Pech Grahame Grieve
.

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2016-03-02_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to follow up on MnM PSS
    • Lloyd to update on AdverseEvent changes/whether or not WG will complete the proposal
    • Brian Post to check on SOA PSS
    • Brian to finish up ServicesDirectorandScheduling
    • David to follow up on track leads and completion of track reports
    • Brian Post to tidy up/combine tracks
    • David/Brian to draft ReferralsWorkflow proposal
    • Eric Haas to update DAF to reflect lab results
    • Paul and David to prompt CDS and Devices to make sure the proposals are complete and get them reviewed and approved with dates noted on proposal
  • Discussion Topics
    • Further discussion on draft report to TSC on ballot experience - last week's discussion included idea of soliciting feedback from WGs on pros/cons of gforge; seeking alternatives; comparing the options to evaluate cost/benefit of doing a replacement and migration
    • Resource proposals
    • Further discussion on custom resources
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2016-03-16 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2015 Health Level Seven® International