2016-02-12 HSI CALL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 17:18, 15 February 2016 by L heermannlangford (Created page with "==Attendees== Laura Heermann Langford Scott Robertson Didi Davis ==Agenda/Minutes== *HSI doing projects – PSS how’s it going **Email thread in past two weeks but no one...")
Laura Heermann Langford Scott Robertson Didi Davis
- HSI doing projects – PSS how’s it going
- Email thread in past two weeks but no one on the call to discuss further today.
- Education topics and speakers
- Defer to next time – need more people on the line to sign up for topic preparation and presentation.
- STU1/STU2 coordination /versions control.
- Didi reported from Connectathon. – proposed by the technical project groups from IHE International (testing an tools committee). There was testing done, and will be in Europe this spring. Want to be clear on how they publish results (re: profiles and resources) . there will be an addition to the Connectthon results data base to include the version of the standard being tested. Probably won’t be completed until summer and will need retroactive clean up. Not other testing being done except NA and Europe.