This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "2016-01-29 HSI CALL"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "Attendees – Todd Cooper David Pike Zachery May Laura Heermann Langford Agenda/Minutes • HSI doing projects – PSS how’s it going o Haven’t heard from PMO or ArB. ...")
 
 
Line 6: Line 6:
  
 
Agenda/Minutes
 
Agenda/Minutes
HSI doing projects – PSS how’s it going  
+
* HSI doing projects – PSS how’s it going  
o Haven’t heard from PMO or ArB.  Email sent to inquire
+
** Haven’t heard from PMO or ArB.  Email sent to inquire
o Have heard back from FMG – they have approved.  
+
** Have heard back from FMG – they have approved.  
Education topics and speakers
+
* Education topics and speakers
o Defer to next time – need more people on the line to sign up for topic preparation and presentation.   
+
** Defer to next time – need more people on the line to sign up for topic preparation and presentation.   
Zachary May – PSS x2
+
* Zachary May – PSS x2
o Looking for comment only ballot
+
** Looking for comment only ballot
o There is some need or coordination between IHE and HL7 regarding the data used in the project.  
+
** There is some need or coordination between IHE and HL7 regarding the data used in the project.  
o Motion made to support both PSSs co-sponsorship and 2nded – Abstain = 0, Opposes=0, Approval = 3.   
+
** Motion made to support both PSSs co-sponsorship and 2nded – Abstain = 0, Opposes=0, Approval = 3.   
Minutes from the WGM posted on the wiki?
+
* Minutes from the WGM posted on the wiki?
o Minutes are there.  
+
** Minutes are there.  
o Laura will go check they are all accessible as needed.   
+
** Laura will go check they are all accessible as needed.   
DSTU1/DSTU2  coordination /versions control.   
+
* DSTU1/DSTU2  coordination /versions control.   
o deferred to next meeting.  Charles is working on this.  Todd will ping for an update.
+
** deferred to next meeting.  Charles is working on this.  Todd will ping for an update.

Latest revision as of 19:42, 29 January 2016

Attendees – Todd Cooper David Pike Zachery May Laura Heermann Langford

Agenda/Minutes

  • HSI doing projects – PSS how’s it going
    • Haven’t heard from PMO or ArB. Email sent to inquire
    • Have heard back from FMG – they have approved.
  • Education topics and speakers
    • Defer to next time – need more people on the line to sign up for topic preparation and presentation.
  • Zachary May – PSS x2
    • Looking for comment only ballot
    • There is some need or coordination between IHE and HL7 regarding the data used in the project.
    • Motion made to support both PSSs co-sponsorship and 2nded – Abstain = 0, Opposes=0, Approval = 3.
  • Minutes from the WGM posted on the wiki?
    • Minutes are there.
    • Laura will go check they are all accessible as needed.
  • DSTU1/DSTU2 coordination /versions control.
    • deferred to next meeting. Charles is working on this. Todd will ping for an update.