2016-01-04 Rx Conf Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Attendees to be updated
- John Hatem
- Zabrina Gonzaga
- Michelle Miller
- Scott Robertson (Chair)
- Chris Nickerson
- Jose Costa Teixeira
FHIR Workflow Meetings Status
update on Action item: Scott - find / asked for / create(?) a 1-pager explanation of what the business need and proposed solution.
Action: Jose to provide short explanation of openMedicine.
FHIR Ballot Discussion Items
- GROUPING ADDED
- A = Dosage Related
- B = Terminology
- C = Misc
- D =
- E = Examples
- F = Multiple indications/reason for order
- G = Status
- H = Medication Related
- I = Mappings
- discussion item for Orlando (Chemotherapy related) Tuesday Q1
8442 – MedicationPrescription – clarify datewritten and prescriber – group discussed final decision noted in GForge item
update on Action item: Jose to create new change request to address the documentation work only and separate from the infrastructure issue. update on Action item: Jose will develop a resolution for consideration at the next call. Principly 8442, could impact 5827, 8276, 8378, 8526, 8783 . Jose created 9087, need confirmation if this is the item that addresses the above request. I believe it is.
- 12/14 - discussion on this issue did not result in any changes to item 8442. Needs further discussion.
- 1/4 - FHIR workflow may impact the decision make on 10/8. Need to confirm how this fits into the FHIR workflow concerns (eg, consistent naming)
Other FHIR Items
- PSS for FHIR content created
- Sent to pharmacy list in <find date>
- Plan is to approved this in Orlando Pharmacy WGM.
5925 & 8021 (grouping A)
- 1/4 - reviewed John's spreadsheet. looks at the descriptions for "instruction-related" attributes across resources.
- for example, should dosageInstruction.text and dosage.text be the same ... or at least consistent
- plan to discuss further (and conclude?) in Orlando
- Tracker items was created by Michelle
- FHIR will be sending out weekly updates for items on the FHIR tracker.
- no recent calls. ARB doing a survey to find a day/time for call
- to develop mapping between FHIR and RIM
- will probably have informal discussion in Orlando
January Orlando WGM schedule
- reviewed and updated
- Next meeting Monday, Jan 25th