2016-01-04 Rx Conf Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Attendees to be updated
- John Hatem
- Marla Albitz (Scribe)
- Scott Robertson (Chair)
- Shelly Spiro
- Sue Thompson
- Zabrina Gonzaga
- Jose Costa Teixeira
- Tricia Lee
FHIR Workflow Meetings Status
update on Action item: Scott - find / asked for / create(?) a 1-pager explanation of what the business need and proposed solution.
Action: Jose to provide short explanation of openMedicine.
FHIR Ballot Discussion Items
- GROUPING ADDED
- A = Dosage Related
- B = Terminology
- C = Misc
- D =
- E = Examples
- F = Multiple indications/reason for order
- G = Status
- H = Medication Related
- I = Mappings
8778 – dosage based on body surface area
Action: Maxdose - Chris and Lee discussed options. will post link to Lee's suggested options and Chris's options. discuss on next available call. Action: Updated 8778 with link to Lee's options. Action: Melva: ask is to find a quarter to discuss these requirements in Orlando. Inform Lee of the time.
8442 – MedicationPrescription – clarify datewritten and prescriber – group discussed final decision noted in GForge item
update on Action item: Jose to create new change request to address the documentation work only and separate from the infrastructure issue. update on Action item: Jose will develop a resolution for consideration at the next call. Principly 8442, could impact 5827, 8276, 8378, 8526, 8783 . Jose created 9087, need confirmation if this is the item that addresses the above request. I believe it is.
- 12/14 - discussion on this issue did not result in any changes to item 8442. Needs further discussion.
Other FHIR Items
- PSS for FHIR content
Update on Action item: Melva has sent draft to list - please review and provide comments. Plan is to approved this in Orlando Pharmacy WGM.
5925 & 8021 (grouping A)
update on Action item: Tom to review spreadsheet John forwarded on 11/9 . Tom volunteered on the 11/2 call to look at this.
Completed Action item: John will review spreadsheet to see which resource elements/attributes may be affected.
- John started presenting his review/work on the call.
- Will continue reviewing and vote (if applicable) on the next call.
- 12/4 - no discussion this week.
- Tracker items was created by Michelle
PSS for Pharmacy Care Plans
- will be reviewed at WGM
- ARB update?
- meeting is planned for Dec 17, 2015
- update from John: meeting has not occurred as of 12/21
- These two action items are being addressed by Marla, and she will inform us of their progress week to week as they progress.
CLOSED GForge Item # 9164 - Update on Action Item: Marla to enter change request for RXA-25 v2 FHIR mapping issue. CLOSED Update on Action Item: Marla Reach out to Mike Henderson and Jose about final touches to the v2-FHIR mappings (perhaps even outside of the FHIR resources)
January Orlando schedule
Action: John to update WG schedule per notes above.
- Next meeting Monday, Jan 25th