This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "2016-01-04 Rx Conf Call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(setting agenda for Jan 4)
 
Line 87: Line 87:
  
 
==January Orlando schedule==
 
==January Orlando schedule==
  Action: John to update WG schedule per notes above.
+
  Action: John to update WG schedule per notes from last call.
 
+
* [[January 2016 Pharmacy WGM Agenda]]
  
 
==Next meeting==
 
==Next meeting==
 
* Next meeting Monday, Jan 25th
 
* Next meeting Monday, Jan 25th

Revision as of 18:07, 4 January 2016

Attendees to be updated

  • John Hatem
  • Marla Albitz (Scribe)
  • Scott Robertson (Chair)
  • Shelly Spiro
  • Sue Thompson
  • Zabrina Gonzaga
  • Jose Costa Teixeira
  • Tricia Lee

FHIR Workflow Meetings Status

update on Action item:  Scott - find / asked for / create(?) a 1-pager explanation of what the business need and proposed solution.

openMedicine

Action: Jose to provide short explanation of openMedicine.

FHIR Ballot Discussion Items

  • GROUPING ADDED
    • A = Dosage Related
    • B = Terminology
    • C = Misc
    • D =
    • E = Examples
    • F = Multiple indications/reason for order
    • G = Status
    • H = Medication Related
    • I = Mappings

8778 – dosage based on body surface area

Action: Maxdose - Chris and Lee discussed options.  will post link to Lee's suggested options and Chris's options.  discuss on next available call.  
Action:  Updated 8778 with link to Lee's options.  
Action:  Melva:  ask is to find a quarter to discuss these requirements in Orlando.  Inform Lee of the time.  

8442 – MedicationPrescription – clarify datewritten and prescriber – group discussed final decision noted in GForge item

update on Action item: Jose to create new change request to address the documentation work only and separate from the infrastructure issue.
update on Action item:  Jose will develop a resolution for consideration at the next call. Principly 8442, could impact 5827, 8276, 8378, 8526, 8783 .   Jose created 9087, need confirmation if this is the item that addresses the above request.  I believe it is.  
  • 12/14 - discussion on this issue did not result in any changes to item 8442. Needs further discussion.

Other FHIR Items

  • PSS for FHIR content
Update on Action item:  Melva has sent draft to list - please review and provide comments.  Plan is to approved this in Orlando Pharmacy WGM.

5925 & 8021 (grouping A)

update on Action item: Tom to review spreadsheet John forwarded on 11/9 .  Tom volunteered on the 11/2 call to look at this.
Completed Action item: John will review spreadsheet to see which resource elements/attributes may be affected.
  • John started presenting his review/work on the call.
  • Will continue reviewing and vote (if applicable) on the next call.
  • 12/4 - no discussion this week.

ListServ

  • Tracker items was created by Michelle

PSS for Pharmacy Care Plans

  • will be reviewed at WGM

ARB Project

  • ARB update?
    • meeting is planned for Dec 17, 2015
    • update from John: meeting has not occurred as of 12/21

Other business

  • These two action items are being addressed by Marla, and she will inform us of their progress week to week as they progress.
CLOSED GForge Item # 9164 - Update on Action Item: Marla to enter change request for RXA-25 v2 FHIR mapping issue.
CLOSED Update on Action Item: Marla Reach out to Mike Henderson and Jose about final touches to the v2-FHIR mappings (perhaps even outside of the FHIR resources)

January Orlando schedule

Action: John to update WG schedule per notes from last call.

Next meeting

  • Next meeting Monday, Jan 25th