This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "20151029 OO FHIR conCall"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(5 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 4: Line 4:
 
'''Call in details: <br>Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Passcode: 398652 '''<br/>
 
'''Call in details: <br>Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Passcode: 398652 '''<br/>
 
'''Join the meeting at: <br>https://join.me/vernetzt.us''' <br/>
 
'''Join the meeting at: <br>https://join.me/vernetzt.us''' <br/>
| width="0%" colspan="1" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Date: 2015-10-29 '''<br/> '''2015 - 02:00 PM (Eastern Time, GMT -04 DST)'''
+
| width="0%" colspan="1" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Date: 2015-11-12 '''<br/> '''2015 - 02:00 PM (Eastern Time, GMT -04 DST)'''
 
|-
 
|-
| width="0%" colspan="2" align="right"|'''Chair''':  
+
| width="0%" colspan="2" align="right"|'''Chair''': Riki Merrick ( left after 30 mintues)
 
| width="0%" colspan="1" align="right"|'''Note taker(s)''':   
 
| width="0%" colspan="1" align="right"|'''Note taker(s)''':   
 
|}
 
|}
Line 12: Line 12:
 
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"  
 
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"  
 
|colspan="3" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"| Quorum = chair + 4
 
|colspan="3" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"| Quorum = chair + 4
|colspan="4" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"| '''yes/no'''
+
|colspan="4" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"| '''yes first half hour'''
 
|-
 
|-
 
| Co chairs|| ||Riki Merrick || ||Rob Hausam|| ||Lorraine Constable|| ||Patrick Lloyd|| ||Ken McKaslin|| ||Hans Buitendijk||
 
| Co chairs|| ||Riki Merrick || ||Rob Hausam|| ||Lorraine Constable|| ||Patrick Lloyd|| ||Ken McKaslin|| ||Hans Buitendijk||
Line 19: Line 19:
 
|}
 
|}
 
<!--  -->
 
<!--  -->
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"
+
 
|-
+
 
| colspan="2"|Attendees||�colspan="2"| ||colspan="2"| | |colspan="2"|
+
Attendees:
|-
+
 
| || Hans Buitendijk|| ||Riki Merrick  || ||Paul Knapp || || Lorraine Constable
+
 
|-
+
Rob Hausam
| ||Patrick Lloyd  || ||Rob Hausam|| ||Eric Haas || ||
+
 
|-
+
Eric Haas  
| ||  || || || || ||.||
+
 
|-
+
Scott Robertson
|}
+
 
 +
Ron van Dyne
 +
 
 +
Jose C-T
 +
 
 +
Scott Robertson
 +
 
 +
Riki - left early
 +
 
  
 
==Agenda==
 
==Agenda==
*Roll Call
+
*Roll Call -
 
*Agenda Check
 
*Agenda Check
 +
**reviewed pulled items frompending block votes
 +
 
<!--*Minutes from  
 
<!--*Minutes from  
**[[put prior calls here]]->
+
**[[put prior calls here]]-->
 
*Administrative
 
*Administrative
 
==Action items==
 
==Action items==
Block Vote on Device topics/ Follow up...
+
*Block Vote on Device topics/ Follow up...
Project Proposals
+
**reviewed pulled items frompending block votes
Connectathon  
+
#8181 – defer until clairification and  guidance from FHIR I on meaning of repeats and logical vs common usage of ‘and’ and ‘or’
 +
#5623  - developed general approach to scope boundaries agreed to submitter withdrew proposal.
 +
#7254  - agreed to propose dropping udi element and use identifier element instead.
 +
 
 +
pending block vote:
 +
 
 +
*'''Pulled''' 8925 add UDI string HRF formats to Identifer type codes (None)
 +
*'''Pulled'''8929 extensions for GUDID data elements (None)
 +
*5985 Suggest that if a UDI is present that it alone be recorded, and other values be recorded when there is not UDI present (Eric Haas) Not Persuasive
 +
*5507 Jan 2015 Ballot Comment #444 (Leslie Tompkins) Not Persuasive with Mod
 +
*6875 2015May sdc #92 - Body Structures vs: go up from "anatomical site" to "anatomical or acquired body site (442083009) (Jay Lyle) Persuasive
 +
*'''Pulled'''8181 make Schedule repeating for expressing things like give a 3Pm and before bedtime (Eric Haas) Persuasive
 +
*'''Pulled'''8926 Provide Clearer guidance for UDI components (None) Persuasive
 +
*8927 Clarify Device scope in introduction (None) Persuasive
 +
*'''Pulled'''5623 scope and boundary between device and b/t/o, (Eric Haas) Persuasive with Mod
 +
*'''Pulled'''7254 2015May core #373 - UDI doesn't identify repository/jurisdiction (Paul Knapp) In Person Persuasive with Mod
 +
*8928 W5 Mapping and reordering of device (None) Persuasive with Mod
 +
 
 +
8402 DiagnosticReport performer (Michelle Miller) Persuasive
 +
 
 +
*Project Proposals
 +
*Connectathon  
 
==Discussion Topics==
 
==Discussion Topics==
  
**Order resource: [http://hl7-fhir.github.io/order.html]
+
*DiagnosticOrder resource: [http://hl7-fhir.github.io/diagnosticorder.html]
**DiagnosticOrder resource: [http://hl7-fhir.github.io/diagnosticorder.html]
+
*Order resource: [http://hl7-fhir.github.io/order.html]
**OrderResponse resource: [http://hl7-fhir.github.io/orderresponse.html]
+
*OrderResponse resource: [http://hl7-fhir.github.io/orderresponse.html]
  
 
==Review Tracker Items==
 
==Review Tracker Items==
Line 67: Line 98:
 
**USLab resource: [http://hl7.org/fhir/uslab/uslab.html]
 
**USLab resource: [http://hl7.org/fhir/uslab/uslab.html]
 
**Genetics profile: [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Genetics_FHIR_Profile_Proposal#Standard_Genetics_Profile Standard Genetics Profile]
 
**Genetics profile: [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Genetics_FHIR_Profile_Proposal#Standard_Genetics_Profile Standard Genetics Profile]
**SDC FHIR profile:[http://hl7.org/fhir/sdcde/sdcde.html] -->
+
**SDC FHIR profile:[http://hl7.org/fhir/sdcde/sdcde.html]  
 
*Project Approvals
 
*Project Approvals
 
*Connectathon  
 
*Connectathon  
<!--
+
 
 
*Precepts
 
*Precepts
 
**
 
**
-->
+
 
*Process management
+
*Process management-->
 
*AOB (Any Other Business)
 
*AOB (Any Other Business)
  

Latest revision as of 20:15, 12 November 2015

HL7 OO on FHIR (for Orders and Observations)

Call in details:
Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Passcode: 398652

Join the meeting at:
https://join.me/vernetzt.us

Date: 2015-11-12
2015 - 02:00 PM (Eastern Time, GMT -04 DST)
Chair: Riki Merrick ( left after 30 mintues) Note taker(s):
Quorum = chair + 4 yes first half hour
Co chairs Riki Merrick Rob Hausam Lorraine Constable Patrick Lloyd Ken McKaslin Hans Buitendijk
Fhir Editor/Facilitator Eric Haas


Attendees:


Rob Hausam

Eric Haas

Scott Robertson

Ron van Dyne

Jose C-T

Scott Robertson

Riki - left early


Agenda

  • Roll Call -
  • Agenda Check
    • reviewed pulled items frompending block votes
  • Administrative

Action items

  • Block Vote on Device topics/ Follow up...
    • reviewed pulled items frompending block votes
  1. 8181 – defer until clairification and guidance from FHIR I on meaning of repeats and logical vs common usage of ‘and’ and ‘or’
  2. 5623 - developed general approach to scope boundaries agreed to submitter withdrew proposal.
  3. 7254 - agreed to propose dropping udi element and use identifier element instead.

pending block vote:

  • Pulled 8925 add UDI string HRF formats to Identifer type codes (None)
  • Pulled8929 extensions for GUDID data elements (None)
  • 5985 Suggest that if a UDI is present that it alone be recorded, and other values be recorded when there is not UDI present (Eric Haas) Not Persuasive
  • 5507 Jan 2015 Ballot Comment #444 (Leslie Tompkins) Not Persuasive with Mod
  • 6875 2015May sdc #92 - Body Structures vs: go up from "anatomical site" to "anatomical or acquired body site (442083009) (Jay Lyle) Persuasive
  • Pulled8181 make Schedule repeating for expressing things like give a 3Pm and before bedtime (Eric Haas) Persuasive
  • Pulled8926 Provide Clearer guidance for UDI components (None) Persuasive
  • 8927 Clarify Device scope in introduction (None) Persuasive
  • Pulled5623 scope and boundary between device and b/t/o, (Eric Haas) Persuasive with Mod
  • Pulled7254 2015May core #373 - UDI doesn't identify repository/jurisdiction (Paul Knapp) In Person Persuasive with Mod
  • 8928 W5 Mapping and reordering of device (None) Persuasive with Mod

8402 DiagnosticReport performer (Michelle Miller) Persuasive

  • Project Proposals
  • Connectathon

Discussion Topics

  • DiagnosticOrder resource: [1]
  • Order resource: [2]
  • OrderResponse resource: [3]

Review Tracker Items

  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2015mmdd_OO_FHIR_concall


Back to OO_on_FHIR

© 2015 Health Level Seven® International