This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "20151008 FGB FMG WGM"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(13 intermediate revisions by one other user not shown)
Line 2: Line 2:
 
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"  
 
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"  
 
| width="0%" colspan="2" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''HL7 TSC FGB+FMG Meeting Minutes''' <br/>
 
| width="0%" colspan="2" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''HL7 TSC FGB+FMG Meeting Minutes''' <br/>
'''Location: Atlanta 5 <br/>  
+
'''Location: Georgia 11 <br/>  
 
| width="0%" colspan="1" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Date: 2015-10-08 '''<br/> '''Time: 3:00pm PM U.S. Eastern'''
 
| width="0%" colspan="1" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Date: 2015-10-08 '''<br/> '''Time: 3:00pm PM U.S. Eastern'''
 
|-
 
|-
Line 22: Line 22:
 
* Josh Mandel
 
* Josh Mandel
 
* John Moehrke - GE Healthcare
 
* John Moehrke - GE Healthcare
* Brian Pech - LSP
+
* Brian Pech - KP
 
* Brian Postlethwaite - Health Connex
 
* Brian Postlethwaite - Health Connex
  
Line 51: Line 51:
  
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
Convened at 3:35pm; Lloyd chair; Dave notes
+
===Start===
 +
Convened at 3:35pm; Lloyd chairing; Dave taking notes
  
 
===Finalization of DSTU 2.1 content criteria===
 
===Finalization of DSTU 2.1 content criteria===
Line 67: Line 68:
 
** ImagineObjectSelection
 
** ImagineObjectSelection
 
* Motion to thaw/freeze/pend as listed above
 
* Motion to thaw/freeze/pend as listed above
** David move/ Ewout second
+
** David Hay / Ewout: 11-0-0 (30 in room)
** Passed 12-0-0 (30 in room)
+
 
 
====Infrastructure Resources====
 
====Infrastructure Resources====
Missed notes
+
ValueSet 3
 +
ConceptMap 2
 +
NamingSystem 1
 +
StructureDefinition 2
 +
DataElement 1
 +
Conformance 2
 +
OperationDefinition 1
 +
SearchParameter 1
  
 
===Finalization of DSTU 2.1 timelines===
 
===Finalization of DSTU 2.1 timelines===
 
* Schedule 2.1 for May ballot
 
* Schedule 2.1 for May ballot
* Publication in mid-to-late June
+
* Publication in summer 2016
 +
* Frozen resources (and the notion of a freeze) will be re-evaluated at the January WGM baed on implementer feedback.
 +
** Motion: Grahame/Paul - 11-0-1
  
 
===Confirmation of plans around QA policy for 2.1===
 
===Confirmation of plans around QA policy for 2.1===
 +
* Moved to next call pending report of warnings
 +
 +
===FHIR.org===
 +
* Still needs to be set-up
 +
* Forums and discussion boards for implementation conversation
 +
* Proposal is to use disqus.com
 +
* Potentially not an HL7.org activity; potentially FHIR non-profit organization as home for implementation rather than standards development
 +
* Primary point is that this needs to be coordinated with at least the EC, Board, and ESC.
 
===FHIR Registry===
 
===FHIR Registry===
===FHIR.org===
+
* Will come up as part of FHIR.org
 +
* Servers will be a partnership with HL7.org
 +
* Formal arrangements of some nature
 +
* Full feature set of site not yet determined; governance of the site will be the same as/similar to the FHIR specification itself
 +
** RFP process was difficult given HL7.org budget; relaxing/reducing scope could be next step if RFP process is helpful
 +
* At some point, we will need to update spec to point at the Registry.
 +
** Prior to that point, we need to have confidence in the solution
 +
* No specific actions on FMG/FGB at this time.
 +
 
 
===Hot topics===
 
===Hot topics===
 +
Two tracker items need attention:
 +
# 8812
 +
# 8729
 +
 +
Brief discussion of Sunday Q4 meeting.
 +
 +
===Stop===
 +
Adjourned at 5:02
  
 
===Next Steps===
 
===Next Steps===

Latest revision as of 20:11, 14 October 2015

HL7 TSC FGB+FMG Meeting Minutes

Location: Georgia 11

Date: 2015-10-08
Time: 3:00pm PM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Lloyd McKenzie (FMG) Note taker(s): Dave Shaver (FGB)

Attendees

FGB/FMG members

  • Lloyd McKinzie (Chair) - FMG/Gevity
  • Dave Shaver (Scribe) FGB/Corepoint Health
  • Lorraine Constable - Constable Consulting
  • David Hay - Orion/FMG
  • Ewout Kramer - Furore
  • Grahame Grieve - Health Intersections
  • Hans Buitendijk - Cerner
  • Paul Knapp - Consultant
  • Josh Mandel
  • John Moehrke - GE Healthcare
  • Brian Pech - KP
  • Brian Postlethwaite - Health Connex

Observers

  • Sean Moore - Epic
  • Dale Nelson - Lantana
  • Manykey McDaniel - Conosolate
  • Reuben Daniels - NEHTA
  • Richard Ettema - AEGIS
  • Mark Kramer - Mitre
  • Sue Thompason - NCPDP
  • Tim McNeil - Surescripts
  • Dennis Patterson - Cerner
  • Nichel Rutter - Furore
  • Kavi Wagholikor - EHMS/MGA
  • Ron Shapiro - Qvera
  • Michael Donnelly - Epic
  • Pat Van Dyke - DOPA
  • Rich Haddiff - Mayo
  • Jeff Ting - Systems Made Simple
  • Kevan Riley - Infor
  • Gunter Meyer - Allscripts
  • Simone Heckmann - HL7.de

Agenda

  • Roll call -
  • Agenda Review

Minutes

Start

Convened at 3:35pm; Lloyd chairing; Dave taking notes

Finalization of DSTU 2.1 content criteria

General Resources

  • Thawed
    • DataElement
    • Encounter
    • Practitioner
  • Thaw Candidates -- awaiting details on why they should be thawed prior to call on Wed 10/14; if no valid reasons are provided, they will remain frozen
    • Condition
    • ValueSet
  • Freeze
    • DocumentManifest
    • ImagingStudy
    • ImagineObjectSelection
  • Motion to thaw/freeze/pend as listed above
    • David Hay / Ewout: 11-0-0 (30 in room)

Infrastructure Resources

ValueSet 3 ConceptMap 2 NamingSystem 1 StructureDefinition 2 DataElement 1 Conformance 2 OperationDefinition 1 SearchParameter 1

Finalization of DSTU 2.1 timelines

  • Schedule 2.1 for May ballot
  • Publication in summer 2016
  • Frozen resources (and the notion of a freeze) will be re-evaluated at the January WGM baed on implementer feedback.
    • Motion: Grahame/Paul - 11-0-1

Confirmation of plans around QA policy for 2.1

  • Moved to next call pending report of warnings

FHIR.org

  • Still needs to be set-up
  • Forums and discussion boards for implementation conversation
  • Proposal is to use disqus.com
  • Potentially not an HL7.org activity; potentially FHIR non-profit organization as home for implementation rather than standards development
  • Primary point is that this needs to be coordinated with at least the EC, Board, and ESC.

FHIR Registry

  • Will come up as part of FHIR.org
  • Servers will be a partnership with HL7.org
  • Formal arrangements of some nature
  • Full feature set of site not yet determined; governance of the site will be the same as/similar to the FHIR specification itself
    • RFP process was difficult given HL7.org budget; relaxing/reducing scope could be next step if RFP process is helpful
  • At some point, we will need to update spec to point at the Registry.
    • Prior to that point, we need to have confidence in the solution
  • No specific actions on FMG/FGB at this time.

Hot topics

Two tracker items need attention:

  1. 8812
  2. 8729

Brief discussion of Sunday Q4 meeting.

Stop

Adjourned at 5:02

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Back to FHIR_Governance_Board

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.