This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

20150929 US Realm SC Call

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 16:29, 1 October 2015 by Annewiz (talk | contribs) (→‎Meeting Outcomes)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

back to US_Realm_Steering_Committee
back to US_Realm_Steering_Committee_Conference_Calls

US Realm Steering Committee Call Agenda/Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
929-752-237

Date: 2015-09-20
Time: 1 PM Eastern
Co-Chairs Ed/Ken Note taker(s) Anne
Attendee / Name
Calvin Beebe x Keith Boone Hans Buitendijk
Lorraine Constable x Johnathan Coleman x Ed Hammond
Tony Julian x Paul Knapp x Austin Kreisler
Ken McCaslin Brian Pech x John Quinn
Mark Roche Sandra Stuart x Pat Van Dyke
x Anne Wizauer . .
Visitor / Name
no quorum definition

Agenda

Administrivia

  • Agenda review
  • Review notes from 20150922_US_Realm_SC_Call
  • Action Items
    • Johnathan to come back with ONC's position on a cited standard becoming a lapsed standard during which time a regulation is being enforced
    • Anne to check the GOM updates for the wording of the new section on extending a DSTU
    • Anne to add topic to Thursday lunch

Discussion:

  • Agenda Items for Atlanta WGM


Minutes

  • Johnathan to continue discussion with ONC and will try to attend Structured Docs meeting.
  • Austin is trying to find another quarter for US Realm to discuss with Structured Docs. Proving to be difficult. Still concerns about extending.
  • Keith states that when the DSTU is extended, there are issues with respect to requirements on the DSTU in terms of maintenance. Also issues if the DSTU has been superseded.
  • Additional agenda items for Atlanta: Folks should submit to Anne. Johnathan sending his regrets for Thursday meeting.
  • Structured Documents is disagreeing with US Realm's disposition on Work and Health Functional Profile and Associated Glossary, including Occupational Data for Health (ODH) and Injury and Poisoning Causation (External Cause) Codes. May be brought back for review.
  • Paul: are there any outstanding items regarding concerns in FHIR? Is that still being worked on/reviewed?
    • Johnathan: Some of the process concerns that were raised will take some time to respond to and develop solutions for. Paul asks if there are any timing constraints from ONC's standpoint for DSTU 2.1? Johnathan asks where the dates are published? Directed to the ballot calendar/Lynn.
  • Keith: working on a PSS with CDS WG to do an adoption ballot of an IHE profile to adopt it as a FHIR profile. The material itself is international realm but one of its targets is to address AUC criteria. Should it come through US Realm? Ed suggests bringing it to US Realm wouldn't hurt. Paul notes that it needs to go to FMG as well. Anne states that Keith can send the PSS to her for inclusion on both agendas.
  • Meeting adjourned at 1:25 pm Eastern


Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • Keith to send CDS WG PSS to Anne for inclusion on FMG and US Realm agendas
  • All: submit Atlanta agenda items to Anne
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved