This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "20150822 FGB concall"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 33: Line 33:
 
*Approve minutes of [[20160815 FGB concall]]
 
*Approve minutes of [[20160815 FGB concall]]
 
*Action Item review:
 
*Action Item review:
**All to discuss WGM prep
 
 
**Wayne to look into reclaiming Github account name
 
**Wayne to look into reclaiming Github account name
 
**Wayne will talk to Karen about getting on affiliate council agenda to discuss affiliate-related development
 
**Wayne will talk to Karen about getting on affiliate council agenda to discuss affiliate-related development
 
**Wayne and Lorraine to surface topic of affiliate IGs to EST
 
**Wayne and Lorraine to surface topic of affiliate IGs to EST
 
*Discussion topics
 
*Discussion topics
 +
**WGM prep
 
**Progress on IG publishing policy
 
**Progress on IG publishing policy
 
**Item from PIC: Are there any measures we want to track on WGH re: how well groups are interacting with FHIR?
 
**Item from PIC: Are there any measures we want to track on WGH re: how well groups are interacting with FHIR?

Revision as of 16:22, 22 August 2016

HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
GoToMeeting ID: 136-494-157

Date: 2016-mm-dd
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = Chair plus 2 yes/no
Co-Chair/CTO Members
Woody Beeler Lorraine Constable Grahame Grieve David Hay
Dave Shaver Ewout Kramer Cecil Lynch (ArB) Lloyd McKenzie (FMG)
Wayne Kubick . Calvin Beebe .
observers/guests
Anne W., scribe

Agenda

  • Roll call -
  • Agenda Review
  • Approve minutes of 20160815 FGB concall
  • Action Item review:
    • Wayne to look into reclaiming Github account name
    • Wayne will talk to Karen about getting on affiliate council agenda to discuss affiliate-related development
    • Wayne and Lorraine to surface topic of affiliate IGs to EST
  • Discussion topics
    • WGM prep
    • Progress on IG publishing policy
    • Item from PIC: Are there any measures we want to track on WGH re: how well groups are interacting with FHIR?
    • FHIR Registry project update
  • FMG update -
  • Methodology update-
  • Review precepts, associated governance points and risks
  • Next steps: Define and Resource other Governance processes.

Minutes

Convened at

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Back to FHIR_Governance_Board

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.