20150304 PLA call
return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Program
|HL7 PLA Call Minutes
Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Participant Code: 985371,
|Facilitator||Mary Kay/ Austin||Note taker(s)||Anne|
|Mary Kay McDaniel|
|no quorum definition|
- Notes of 20130218_PLA_call review
- ARB has asked to join a PLA call to discuss the BAM
- The following document should inform PLA efforts, so ARB would like PLA to review an provide feedback before the ballot for May.
- The document is at http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/hlbam2b/scmsvn/?action=browse&path=%2F%2Acheckout%2A%2Ftrunk%2Fdocuments%2FBAM_Lite.pdf
- notional division of products into product families and lines, to provide examples for peer review.
- Level of granularity
- Identify which pieces are orphaned, and the political elements to be surfaced.
- Positioning cross-product family artifacts (standards naming)
- BAM-lite feedback and review
- Governance on V2.x (v2.9 substantive changes)
- develop form to request establishing a Product Family
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved