20150218 PLA call
return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Program
|HL7 PLA Call Minutes
Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Participant Code: 985371,
|Facilitator||Mary Kay/ Austin||Note taker(s)||Anne|
|x||Mary Kay McDaniel|
|no quorum definition|
- Agenda review
- Notes of 20150121_HL7_PLA_Meeting review
- Review and Update HL7 Standards Governance Board Document
- Review changes in the draft SBM Mission and Charter
- notional division of products into product families and lines, to provide examples for peer review.
- Level of granularity
- Identify which pieces are orphaned, and the political elements to be surfaced.
- Positioning cross-product family artifacts (standards naming)
- BAM-lite feedback and review
- Governance on V2.x (v2.9 substantive changes)
- develop form to request establishing a Product Family
- Convened at 2:04 pm
- Minutes from San Antonio approved
- Review of HL7 Standards Governance Board Mission and Charter Draft – made appropriate edits in objectives, risks, structure, etc. Some discussion over how existing governance boards will be folded in. Discussion over representation from various groups, including using members at large to represent skill-sets needed, such as GOM adherence. Mary Kay will continue reworking and email to group; next meeting on 3/4/14.
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved