2015-06-29 Rx Conf Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Marla Albitz (Chair)
- MedicationStatement vs MedicationPrescription
- Whether Immunization should be its own resource vs a profile on MedicationAdmin
- gforge task - Timing and MedicationPrescription.dosageInstruction examples
NCPDP Implementation Guidance - Ballot Reconciliation
- what is the status of this? All comments resolutions will be accepted per the ballot reconciliation spreadsheet. Moved John H, Seconded Jean Duteau Vote:5:0:0
Completed Action item: Melva will send a note to Scott to have this ballot moved to the next step. (Completed on 6/22/2015) Action Item: Scott will post ballot reconciliation spreadsheet
- AID Implementation Packages
- if anybody is interested in reviewing/contributing
AID project to define the content of "Implementation Packages" for HL7v2 and CDA. Given the lessons learned around the FHIR publication (include tools, examples, etc, to lower the hurdle for implementers) - how, on hindsight, should we have published HL7v2 and CDA to make these standards easier to implement for a newbie? See [ http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Implementation_Packages#Functional_Requirements_of_an_Implementation_Package] for a draft list of generic criteria.
- NE 2015 Content Review
- Discussed a new ARB project for the development of computable links for semantic interoperability that would be useful in FHIR. One of the candidates would be to develop computable links between FHIR and RIM constructs. He relayed discussions that occurred had around this topic at the Paris OOC meeting, at the Paris ITS and ARB meetings. He has put forth a new PSS with ARB that uses RDS and Pharmacy FHIR resources. Proposes a project with RDS and pharmacy to build tools and/or grammar to support this venture. A PSS has been developed and will be presented in tomorrow's ARB meeting. Charlie wants the Rx group to know about this effort and consider our group supporting the effort. Charlie believes that Pharmacy has done much of the work of defining the linkages, but still needs to be converted to a computable form. He believes much of that work will occur in the ARB subgroup working on RDS.
Action: Charlie will send the project scope statement (post RDS meeting) to Rx WG for consideration. (As of 6/15, 6/22 this is not completed) Action: Rx Co-chairs to meet to discuss and determine the Rx WG's role in the effort. (As of 6/15, 6/22 this is not completed)
Agenda item moves to next week.
- Initial Proposal: 06/21/2015
- Final Proposals: 07/12/2015
- July 6, 2015