2015-04-27 Rx Conf Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 20:01, 27 April 2015 by Smrobertson (Created page with "=Attendees= * Scott Robertson (Chair) * Tim McNeil * John Hatem * Melva Peters (Scribe) ==FHIR== * DSTU 2 is now available for review and ballot comments ** Marla A will doc...")
- Scott Robertson (Chair)
- Tim McNeil
- John Hatem
- Melva Peters (Scribe)
- DSTU 2 is now available for review and ballot comments
- Marla A will document HL7 v2 to Pharmacy Resource mappings and document any issues in the ballot
- Tim M and Scott R will document NCPDP to Pharmacy Resource mappings and document any issues in the ballot
- Medication and Medication Statement – listserv discussion – suggestion to allow the option for use of a code or a full resource. We need to make sure we address this need in all our resources.
- Grahame Grieve – believes we need another resource in Rx. Ability to distinguish between drugs that need to be administered and another to show what has been administered. But we do not have a way to say what is yet to be administered. This seems to fall within the query service. Are the requirements for Rx queries fall within this work group?
Action: John H will get this question answered and communicate the answer via the listserv.
CCDA Template work
- no update
Use Cases for Supply Chain
- John provided link to document: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzWchnBwBx3eM3ZXcUZPV284SE0
- no update
- Melva created PSS.
- next steps?
Clinical Quality Framework Initiative - developing profiles
pending Action: John to determine if we should be continuing to work on this.
- Next meeting: May 4, 2015