2015-04-01 HSI Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|HL7 HSI Meeting Minutes
Location: Participant Passcode: 503011
Time: 1:00 pm ET
|Facilitator||.||Note taker(s)||John Moehrke|
|.||Laura Heermann Langford (co-chair)||Intermountain Healthcare|
|.||Gila Pyke||Cognaissance Inc|
|x||Dave Pyke||Cognaissance Inc|
|x||Todd Cooper (co-chair)||Center for Medical Interoperability|
|.||John Donnelly (co-chair)||JMS Healthcare|
|.||Maro Damarmels||Lake Griffin LLC|
|x||Riki Merrick||Vernetzt LLC|
|Quorum Requirements Met: yes|
- Approve Agenda
- Approve Past minutes
- Agenda for the HL7 WGM in Paris - Find a date to plan the HL7 agenda
- New Business?
- Todd is co-chair
- Agenda approved
- Minutes 2-25 thru 3-25
- John Moves we approve all, Dave seconds, Pass 4/0/0
- This is the last of the regularly scheduled HSI calls. A new doodle poll will used to find a regular time.
- expect a call for this.
- HL7 WGM in Paris
- Doodle Poll to find a date to discuss HL7 WGM is outstanding http://doodle.com/9r5vhazzfwm9kpnb
- FHIR ballot reconciliation -- including setting up a regular call.
- Harmonization of IHE Lab, US-Realm guides
- Pharmacy / Medication
- Any other new projects? -- Would need new PSS
- IHE Supply Discussion http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=IHE_Supply_Discussion_Backlog
- Should invite OO, and Pharmacy to the discussion
- Also bring in topics from an IHE Pharmacy white paper written by IHE PCD and Pharmacy
- Medication Administration white paper from a few years ago – device reporting interface (actual dispense) – CPOE in pharmacy – review and planned dispense – bring back up in IHE PCD and Pharmacy – HL7 pharmacy and HCD
- How to manage FHIR Profiling projects -- e.g. use one PSS for all ITI Profiles, or 5 PSS?
- Need to coordinate TSC on ownership -- e.g. ownership of FHIR Profiles? FHIR Resources? Implementation Guides?
- HL7 copyright and trademark notice--- including FHIR
- Meeting adjourned 2:50pm central time
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.