This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "2015-04-01 HSI Call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "<!-- LOOK FOR THE APPROPRIATE SECTION ****** TO ENTER INFORMATION--> ==Minutes == Home Healthcare Standards Integration (HSI) ===Meeting Information=== {|border="1" cellp...")
 
 
(6 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 27: Line 27:
 
|colspan="2"| GE
 
|colspan="2"| GE
 
|-
 
|-
| x || Laura Heermann Langford (co-chair)
+
| . || Laura Heermann Langford (co-chair)
 
|colspan="2"|Intermountain Healthcare  
 
|colspan="2"|Intermountain Healthcare  
 
|-
 
|-
Line 36: Line 36:
 
|colspan="2"| Cognaissance Inc
 
|colspan="2"| Cognaissance Inc
 
|-
 
|-
| . || Dave Pyke  
+
| x || Dave Pyke  
 
|colspan="2"| Cognaissance Inc
 
|colspan="2"| Cognaissance Inc
 
|-
 
|-
Line 51: Line 51:
 
|colspan="2"| McKesson
 
|colspan="2"| McKesson
 
|-
 
|-
| x || Elliott Lavy
+
| . || Elliott Lavy
 
|colspan="2"| Quadramed
 
|colspan="2"| Quadramed
 
|-
 
|-
| x || Didi Davis
+
| . || Didi Davis
 
|colspan="2"| HealtheWay
 
|colspan="2"| HealtheWay
 
|-
 
|-
| . || Todd Cooper (co-chair)
+
| x || Todd Cooper (co-chair)
 
|colspan="2"| Center for Medical Interoperability
 
|colspan="2"| Center for Medical Interoperability
 
|-
 
|-
| x || John Donnelly (co-chair)
+
| . || John Donnelly (co-chair)
 
|colspan="2"| JMS Healthcare
 
|colspan="2"| JMS Healthcare
 
|-
 
|-
| . || Mary Jungers
+
| x || Mary Jungers
 
|colspan="2"| IHE  
 
|colspan="2"| IHE  
 
|-
 
|-
| x || Maro Damarmels
+
| . || Maro Damarmels
 
|colspan="2"| Lake Griffin LLC
 
|colspan="2"| Lake Griffin LLC
 +
|-
 +
| x || Riki Merrick
 +
|colspan="2"| Vernetzt LLC
 
|-
 
|-
 
|colspan="4" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|
 
|colspan="4" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|
Line 92: Line 95:
 
# Approve Agenda
 
# Approve Agenda
 
# Approve Past minutes
 
# Approve Past minutes
#* [[2015-01-22_HSI_WGM]]
 
#* [[2015-02-18_HSI_Call]]
 
 
#* [[2015-02-25_HSI_Call]]
 
#* [[2015-02-25_HSI_Call]]
 
#* [[2015-03-04_HSI_Call]]
 
#* [[2015-03-04_HSI_Call]]
Line 99: Line 100:
 
#* [[2015-03-18_HSI_Call]]
 
#* [[2015-03-18_HSI_Call]]
 
#* [[2015-03-25_HSI_Call]]
 
#* [[2015-03-25_HSI_Call]]
# Review FHIR?
+
# Agenda for the HL7 WGM in Paris - Find a date to plan the HL7 agenda
 
# New Business?
 
# New Business?
  
Line 118: Line 119:
 
<!-- **** Delete instructions  and fill in minutes ON NEXT LINES  ******-->
 
<!-- **** Delete instructions  and fill in minutes ON NEXT LINES  ******-->
  
'''Minutes/Conclusions Reached:'''<br/>
+
'''Minutes/Conclusions Reached:'''
# TBD
+
# Todd is co-chair
 +
# Agenda approved
 +
# Minutes 2-25 thru 3-25
 +
#* John Moves we approve all, Dave seconds, Pass 4/0/0
 +
# This is the last of the regularly scheduled HSI calls. A new doodle poll will used to find a regular time.
 +
#* expect a call for this.
 +
# HL7 WGM in Paris
 +
#* Doodle Poll to find a date to discuss HL7 WGM is outstanding http://doodle.com/9r5vhazzfwm9kpnb
 +
#* Topics
 +
#** Housekeeping
 +
#** FHIR ballot reconciliation -- including setting up a regular call.
 +
#** Harmonization of IHE Lab, US-Realm guides
 +
#** Pharmacy / Medication
 +
#** Any other new projects? -- Would need new PSS
 +
#*** http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=IHE-HL7_Joint_Workgroup
 +
#** IHE Supply Discussion http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=IHE_Supply_Discussion_Backlog
 +
#*** Should invite OO, and Pharmacy to the discussion
 +
#*** Also bring in topics from an IHE Pharmacy white paper written by IHE PCD and Pharmacy
 +
#**** Medication Administration white paper from a few years ago – device reporting interface (actual dispense) – CPOE in pharmacy – review and planned dispense – bring back up in IHE PCD and Pharmacy – HL7 pharmacy and HCD
 +
#** How to manage FHIR Profiling projects -- e.g. use one PSS for all ITI Profiles, or 5 PSS?
 +
#*** Need to coordinate TSC on ownership -- e.g. ownership of FHIR Profiles? FHIR Resources? Implementation Guides?
 +
# HL7 copyright and trademark notice--- including FHIR
 +
#* http://www.hl7.org/legal/trademarks.cfm?utm_source=HL7+Extended+News+List&utm_campaign=e1cbd8a957-Release_of_trademark_guidelines_mbrs_2_25_2015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_99ca0ac246-e1cbd8a957-36219897
 +
# Meeting adjourned 2:50pm central time
 +
 
 +
 
  
 
===Meeting Outcomes===
 
===Meeting Outcomes===

Latest revision as of 21:25, 1 April 2015

Minutes

Home Healthcare Standards Integration (HSI)

Meeting Information

HL7 HSI Meeting Minutes

Location: Participant Passcode: 503011

Date: 2015-04-01
Time: 1:00 pm ET
Facilitator . Note taker(s) John Moehrke
Attendee Name Affiliation
x John Moehrke GE
. Laura Heermann Langford (co-chair) Intermountain Healthcare
. George Cole Allscripts
. Gila Pyke Cognaissance Inc
x Dave Pyke Cognaissance Inc
. Emma Jones Allscripts
. Keith Boone GE
x Rob Horn Agfa
x Elliot Silver McKesson
. Elliott Lavy Quadramed
. Didi Davis HealtheWay
x Todd Cooper (co-chair) Center for Medical Interoperability
. John Donnelly (co-chair) JMS Healthcare
x Mary Jungers IHE
. Maro Damarmels Lake Griffin LLC
x Riki Merrick Vernetzt LLC
Quorum Requirements Met: yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Approve Agenda
  2. Approve Past minutes
  3. Agenda for the HL7 WGM in Paris - Find a date to plan the HL7 agenda
  4. New Business?

Supporting Documents

  1. see HL7 gForge tracker of open HSI items

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Todd is co-chair
  2. Agenda approved
  3. Minutes 2-25 thru 3-25
    • John Moves we approve all, Dave seconds, Pass 4/0/0
  4. This is the last of the regularly scheduled HSI calls. A new doodle poll will used to find a regular time.
    • expect a call for this.
  5. HL7 WGM in Paris
    • Doodle Poll to find a date to discuss HL7 WGM is outstanding http://doodle.com/9r5vhazzfwm9kpnb
    • Topics
      • Housekeeping
      • FHIR ballot reconciliation -- including setting up a regular call.
      • Harmonization of IHE Lab, US-Realm guides
      • Pharmacy / Medication
      • Any other new projects? -- Would need new PSS
      • IHE Supply Discussion http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=IHE_Supply_Discussion_Backlog
        • Should invite OO, and Pharmacy to the discussion
        • Also bring in topics from an IHE Pharmacy white paper written by IHE PCD and Pharmacy
          • Medication Administration white paper from a few years ago – device reporting interface (actual dispense) – CPOE in pharmacy – review and planned dispense – bring back up in IHE PCD and Pharmacy – HL7 pharmacy and HCD
      • How to manage FHIR Profiling projects -- e.g. use one PSS for all ITI Profiles, or 5 PSS?
        • Need to coordinate TSC on ownership -- e.g. ownership of FHIR Profiles? FHIR Resources? Implementation Guides?
  6. HL7 copyright and trademark notice--- including FHIR
  7. Meeting adjourned 2:50pm central time


Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.