2015-03-03 Rx Conf Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- John Hatem (Chair), Hugh Glover (scribe), Jose Texiaras, Jean-Henri Duteau, Charlie Mead
Review of FHIR items added at FHIR Clinical Connectathon
- Requirements for Value Sets
- Date Entered and other tracker issues
- Discussion of what examples we should be providing for each of our resources
- Melva is working on examples based on the list of examples that were identified during the San Antonio meeting
- Link to Harmonization Proposals
- John has eMailed Rob Hausam and is happy with the response
Motion that Pharmacy WG will not participate this cycle Proposed: Hugh, Seconded Jean-Henri, passed 4,0,0
CCDA Template work
- John and Melva have continued to work on the attributes for the CCDA templates
- have identified some items that need to be looked at - will re[port soon.
Medication Treatment Plan Project (Stephen Chu)
- document has been forwarded to the list
- Jose said this document should not have been shared and is now on hold.
Use Cases for Supply Chain
- Use Cases for Supply Chain - will bring in O&O and Pharmacy WG
- IHE working on a White Paper - want a common pattern regardless of the type of product
- Extensive discussion - Jose concerned about workflow and content - pharmacy mainly focused on content. There are also concerns about different groups in HL7 handling the same supply chain process in different ways.
Action: Jose to summarize the white paper and send to Pharmacy.
- Jose still interested and has forwarded to Grahame and hence to Lloyd for comments from a FHIR perspective. No major comments.
- Discussion of use cases - Hugh / John both felt existing resources have the information required, but workflow issues are not a part of the pharmacy resources. If there is some additional information required Pharmacy would be happy to add that.