20140902 arb minutes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
ARB - Meeting (Date in Title)
- Call to order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda and Minutes
- Methodology (30 minutes)
- Other business and planning
- Next week: Ron will join us to work on the BAM
|HL7 ArB Work Group Meeting Minutes
Time: 5:00pm U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator||Julian, Tony||Note taker(s)||Julian, Tony|
|X||Constable, Lorraine||Constable Consulting Inc.|
|R||Curry, Jane||Health Information Strategies|
|.||Dagnall, Bo||HP Enterprise Services|
|.||Hufnagel, Steve||U.S. Department of Defense, Military Health System|
|X||Julian, Tony||Mayo Clinic|
|.||Loyd, Patrick||ICode Solutions|
|.||Milosevic, Zoran||Deontik Pty Ltd|
|.||Parker, Ron||CA Infoway|
|.||Quinn, John||Health Level Seven, Inc.|
|X||Stechishin,Andy||CANA Software and Service Ltd.|
|.||Duteau, Jean||Duteau Design, Inc|
|.||Shakir, Abdul Malik||City of Hope National Medical Center|
|Quorum Requirements (Co-chair + 3) Met: Yes|
- Agenda and minute approval:
- Motion To approve minutes and agenda (andy s, cecil)
- Vote 3-0-1
- DAM: Information and Behavior are optional
- Normative: Information and behavior are expected:
- Andy: Absent Behavior and information the DAM is incomplete.
- Cecil: Example of Behavior? Is it the attributes associated between the objects.
- Lorraine: LAB model defines Behavior.
- AndyB: DAM not bound to particular behavioral expectations should state no binding to Behavior. If there is no behavior did you just miss it?
- Cecil: LAb dam is more thatn a DAM.
- Lorraine: Nutritional order behavior is around use cases. Ideally behavior is a SHOULD, not a SHALL.
- Proposal to state INFORMATION is required, and Behavior is a SHOULD.
- Behavioral constraints SHALL be explicitly stated, or specifically excluded.
- Information requirement SHALL be explicitly stated, or specifically excluded.
- Tony will edit the document and circulate.
- Meeting adjourned at 6:00pm Eastern