This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

20140804 FGB concall

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 20:59, 4 August 2014 by Llaakso (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
GoToMeeting ID: 136-494-157

Date: 2014-08-04
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso
Quorum = Chair plus 2 yes/no
Co-Chair/CTO Members
x Woody Beeler regrets Lorraine Constable x Grahame Grieve x David Hay (FMG)
x Dave Shaver regrets Ewout Kramer x Lloyd McKenzie (FMG) Ron Parker
x John Quinn
observers/guests Austin Kreisler
x Lynn Laakso, scribe

Agenda

  • Roll call -
  • Agenda Review
  • Approve minutes of 20140728 FGB concall
  • Action Item review:
    • Follow up with Provider candidate Catherine (Woody)
    • Via Skype: "[7/30/2014 7:35:11 PM] Woody Beeler: exchanged emails with Catherine Hoang. She's heading out on vacation returns 8/11. Agreed to talk on 8/12."
  • FMG update -
  • Methodology update-
  • Review precepts, associated governance points and risks

Minutes

Convened at 4:05 PM by Woody

  • Agenda Review - Lloyd asks to add an update from ONC. Ewout/Grahame not available; Lloyd moves approval of agenda and minutes; Dave seconds; unanimously approved
  • Approve minutes of 20140728 FGB concall approved as above
  • Action Item review:
    • Follow up with Provider candidate Catherine (Woody)
    • Via Skype: "[7/30/2014 7:35:11 PM] Woody Beeler: exchanged emails with Catherine Hoang. She's heading out on vacation returns 8/11. Agreed to talk on 8/12."
    • Followup with Chuck and Grahame on the change to the license - discussed with the Board today and Chuck needs to follow up with Grahame; get an update next week? JohnQ will be en route to board retreat
  • ONC update (Lloyd) Reorg in ONC on project managers affecting SDC. New project manager is not comfortable with citing draft for comment material. Also don't need to ballot for them in December. They will review whether ballot in January is prudent or stick to May. FHIR will not be referenced in MU3. It did not come to TSC today due to full agenda; Woody will not be on US Realm TF tomorrow. They will discuss in September f2f.
  • FMG update -
  • Methodology update-
  • Review precepts, associated governance points and risks
    • Continue review of risk assessment
      • Edits made
      • Next steps: Lloyd would like to see Ron and Lorraine review first. Woody would like to see precepts mapped to principles and vice versa, then send to FMG and MnM for vetting, and then to the broader FHIR audience.
      • See if we can look at precepts and principles side by side to map them next week.

Adjourned 4:56PM

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Back to FHIR_Governance_Board

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.