This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "20140723 FMG concall"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 37: Line 37:
 
*Administrative
 
*Administrative
 
** Action items
 
** Action items
 
+
***Andy will take a look at the security fix on the objective C reference implementation (Lloyd will poke him again)
 +
***Hans will review the list for Liaison responsibility review/ transfer from Lorraine to identify some with whom he can swap as there are some of Lorraine's he's not interested in.
 +
***check that RP’s for current proposal have correct owner and approve as block. (David)
 
*Project Scope Statement reviews (new and deferred)
 
*Project Scope Statement reviews (new and deferred)
 
**[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/trackeritem/3365/12129/%48%4c%37%20%46%48%49%52%20%50%72%6f%6a%65%63%74%20%53%63%6f%70%65%20%53%74%61%74%65%6d%65%6e%74%20%76%32%30%31%33%2e%31%5f%46%48%49%52%5f%49%6d%6d%75%6e%69%7a%61%74%69%6f%6e%5f%32%30%31%34%4a%75%6e%65%2e%64%6f%63 Develop Immunization-related FHIR resources for DSTU 2 (Public Health and Emergency Response)] at Project Insight #1119
 
**[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/trackeritem/3365/12129/%48%4c%37%20%46%48%49%52%20%50%72%6f%6a%65%63%74%20%53%63%6f%70%65%20%53%74%61%74%65%6d%65%6e%74%20%76%32%30%31%33%2e%31%5f%46%48%49%52%5f%49%6d%6d%75%6e%69%7a%61%74%69%6f%6e%5f%32%30%31%34%4a%75%6e%65%2e%64%6f%63 Develop Immunization-related FHIR resources for DSTU 2 (Public Health and Emergency Response)] at Project Insight #1119
Line 43: Line 45:
 
**[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/scmsvn/?action=browse&path=%2F%2Acheckout%2A%2Ftrunk%2Fdocuments%2Fprojects%2FRecord%2520Entry%2520Lifecycle%2520Event%2520Metadata%2520using%2520FHIR%252020140617.docx&revision=2614 Project Approval Request] for ''Definition of Record-Entry Lifecycle-Event Metadata (using FHIR)'' for EHR WG of SSD SD at [http://www.hl7.org/special/Committees/projman/searchableProjectIndex.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=1126 Project Insight # 1126]  
 
**[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/scmsvn/?action=browse&path=%2F%2Acheckout%2A%2Ftrunk%2Fdocuments%2Fprojects%2FRecord%2520Entry%2520Lifecycle%2520Event%2520Metadata%2520using%2520FHIR%252020140617.docx&revision=2614 Project Approval Request] for ''Definition of Record-Entry Lifecycle-Event Metadata (using FHIR)'' for EHR WG of SSD SD at [http://www.hl7.org/special/Committees/projman/searchableProjectIndex.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=1126 Project Insight # 1126]  
 
**Approval for [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/scmsvn/?action=browse&path=%2F%2Acheckout%2A%2Ftrunk%2Fdocuments%2Fgovernance%2FFMG%2FFHIR%2520DSTU%2520PSS.doc&revision=2553 PSS for DSTU2] to send to TSC
 
**Approval for [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/scmsvn/?action=browse&path=%2F%2Acheckout%2A%2Ftrunk%2Fdocuments%2Fgovernance%2FFMG%2FFHIR%2520DSTU%2520PSS.doc&revision=2553 PSS for DSTU2] to send to TSC
 
+
*Registries update (Lloyd) see David's suggestions for [[FHIR_Registry_Requirements]] and confirm with Paul
 +
*Review comments on [[FHIR_Balloting_Considerations]] - Policy statement on pre-DSTU draft for comment ballot rounds for development materials
 +
*long term maintenance of reference implementations by the "FHIR Project" (re: javascript implementation security fixes in open source)
 +
*Project Scope Statements -- impact on FHIR page or resource owner
 
*Reports
 
*Reports
 
**Connectathon management (David/Brian)
 
**Connectathon management (David/Brian)

Revision as of 14:06, 23 July 2014

HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2014-07-23
Time: 1:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s):
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs David Hay Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk Hugh Glover Paul Knapp Lynn Laakso, scribe
Josh Mandel John Moehrke Brian Pech
.

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20140716_FMG_concall
  • Discuss OO participation in C-CDA on FHIR project (Austin)
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • Andy will take a look at the security fix on the objective C reference implementation (Lloyd will poke him again)
      • Hans will review the list for Liaison responsibility review/ transfer from Lorraine to identify some with whom he can swap as there are some of Lorraine's he's not interested in.
      • check that RP’s for current proposal have correct owner and approve as block. (David)
  • Project Scope Statement reviews (new and deferred)
  • Registries update (Lloyd) see David's suggestions for FHIR_Registry_Requirements and confirm with Paul
  • Review comments on FHIR_Balloting_Considerations - Policy statement on pre-DSTU draft for comment ballot rounds for development materials
  • long term maintenance of reference implementations by the "FHIR Project" (re: javascript implementation security fixes in open source)
  • Project Scope Statements -- impact on FHIR page or resource owner
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2014mmdd FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International