This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "20140709 FMG concall"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(4 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
 
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"  
 
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"  
 
| width="0%" colspan="2" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes''' <br/>
 
| width="0%" colspan="2" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes''' <br/>
Line 6: Line 5:
 
|-
 
|-
 
| width="0%" colspan="2" align="right"|'''Chair''': David
 
| width="0%" colspan="2" align="right"|'''Chair''': David
| width="0%" colspan="1" align="right"|'''Note taker(s)''':   
+
| width="0%" colspan="1" align="right"|'''Note taker(s)''':  Lynn
 
|}
 
|}
  
 
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"  
 
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"  
 
|colspan="3" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"| Quorum = chair + 4
 
|colspan="3" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"| Quorum = chair + 4
|colspan="4" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"| '''yes/no'''
+
|colspan="4" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"| '''yes'''
 
|-
 
|-
| Co chairs|| ||David Hay ||regrets ||Lloyd McKenzie
+
| Co chairs|| x||David Hay ||regrets ||Lloyd McKenzie
 
|-
 
|-
| ex-officio|| ||Woody Beeler,<br/> Dave Shaver <br/>FGB Co-chairs||.||John Quinn, CTO
+
| ex-officio|| ||Woody Beeler,<br/> Dave Shaver <br/>FGB Co-chairs||x||John Quinn, CTO
 
|}
 
|}
 
<!--  -->
 
<!--  -->
Line 22: Line 21:
 
| colspan="2"| Members ||colspan="2"|Members||colspan="2"|Members ||colspan="2"|Observers/Guests
 
| colspan="2"| Members ||colspan="2"|Members||colspan="2"|Members ||colspan="2"|Observers/Guests
 
|-
 
|-
| || Hans Buitendijk||regrets || Hugh Glover || ||Paul Knapp || || Lynn Laakso, scribe
+
|x || Hans Buitendijk||regrets || Hugh Glover ||x ||Paul Knapp || x|| Lynn Laakso, scribe
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Josh Mandel || regrets||John Moehrke|| ||Brian Pech || ||   
+
| ||Josh Mandel|| regrets||John Moehrke||x ||Brian Pech || ||   
 
|-
 
|-
 
| ||  || || || || ||.||<!--guest-->  
 
| ||  || || || || ||.||<!--guest-->  
Line 48: Line 47:
 
**[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/trackeritem/3343/12071/%49%6d%61%67%69%6e%67%20%46%48%49%52%20%52%65%73%6f%75%72%63%65%73%20%50%53%53%20%32%30%31%34%30%35%32%33%2e%64%6f%63 Imaging FHIR Resources] PSS at Project Insight # 1107
 
**[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/trackeritem/3343/12071/%49%6d%61%67%69%6e%67%20%46%48%49%52%20%52%65%73%6f%75%72%63%65%73%20%50%53%53%20%32%30%31%34%30%35%32%33%2e%64%6f%63 Imaging FHIR Resources] PSS at Project Insight # 1107
 
**[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/trackeritem/3365/12129/%48%4c%37%20%46%48%49%52%20%50%72%6f%6a%65%63%74%20%53%63%6f%70%65%20%53%74%61%74%65%6d%65%6e%74%20%76%32%30%31%33%2e%31%5f%46%48%49%52%5f%49%6d%6d%75%6e%69%7a%61%74%69%6f%6e%5f%32%30%31%34%4a%75%6e%65%2e%64%6f%63 Develop Immunization-related FHIR resources for DSTU 2 (Public Health and Emergency Response)] at Project Insight #1119
 
**[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/trackeritem/3365/12129/%48%4c%37%20%46%48%49%52%20%50%72%6f%6a%65%63%74%20%53%63%6f%70%65%20%53%74%61%74%65%6d%65%6e%74%20%76%32%30%31%33%2e%31%5f%46%48%49%52%5f%49%6d%6d%75%6e%69%7a%61%74%69%6f%6e%5f%32%30%31%34%4a%75%6e%65%2e%64%6f%63 Develop Immunization-related FHIR resources for DSTU 2 (Public Health and Emergency Response)] at Project Insight #1119
**[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/trackeritem/3343/12071/%49%6d%61%67%69%6e%67%20%46%48%49%52%20%52%65%73%6f%75%72%63%65%73%20%50%53%53%20%32%30%31%34%30%35%32%33%2e%64%6f%63 Project Approval request] of ''Develop FHIR resources for Clinical Genomics'' for CG WG of DESD at [http://www.hl7.org/special/Committees/projman/searchableProjectIndex.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=1110 Project Insight # 1110] and [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=3366&start=0 TSC Tracker #3366]
+
**[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/trackeritem/3366/12130/%48%4c%37%20%46%48%49%52%20%50%72%6f%6a%65%63%74%20%53%63%6f%70%65%20%53%74%61%74%65%6d%65%6e%74%20%76%32%30%31%33%2e%31%5f%63%6c%69%6e%69%63%61%6c%47%65%6e%6f%6d%69%63%73%5f%47%65%6e%65%74%69%63%56%61%72%69%61%6e%74%5f%47%65%6e%65%74%69%63%46%61%6d%69%6c%79%48%69%73%74%6f%72%79%5f%76%32%2e%64%6f%63 Project Approval request] of ''Develop FHIR resources for Clinical Genomics'' for CG WG of DESD at [http://www.hl7.org/special/Committees/projman/searchableProjectIndex.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=1110 Project Insight # 1110] and [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=3366&start=0 TSC Tracker #3366]
**[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/scmsvn/?action=browse&path=%2Ftrunk%2Fdocuments%2Fprojects%2FRecord%2520Entry%2520Lifecycle%2520Event%2520Metadata%2520using%2520FHIR%252020140617.docx&view=log Project Approval Request] for ''Definition of Record-Entry Lifecycle-Event Metadata (using FHIR)'' for EHR WG of SSD SD at [http://www.hl7.org/special/Committees/projman/searchableProjectIndex.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=1126 Project Insight # 1126]  
+
**[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/scmsvn/?action=browse&path=%2F%2Acheckout%2A%2Ftrunk%2Fdocuments%2Fprojects%2FRecord%2520Entry%2520Lifecycle%2520Event%2520Metadata%2520using%2520FHIR%252020140617.docx&revision=2614 Project Approval Request] for ''Definition of Record-Entry Lifecycle-Event Metadata (using FHIR)'' for EHR WG of SSD SD at [http://www.hl7.org/special/Committees/projman/searchableProjectIndex.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=1126 Project Insight # 1126]  
 
**Approval for [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/scmsvn/?action=browse&path=%2F%2Acheckout%2A%2Ftrunk%2Fdocuments%2Fgovernance%2FFMG%2FFHIR%2520DSTU%2520PSS.doc&revision=2553 PSS for DSTU2] to send to TSC
 
**Approval for [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/scmsvn/?action=browse&path=%2F%2Acheckout%2A%2Ftrunk%2Fdocuments%2Fgovernance%2FFMG%2FFHIR%2520DSTU%2520PSS.doc&revision=2553 PSS for DSTU2] to send to TSC
 +
*Registries update (Lloyd) see David's suggestions for [[FHIR_Registry_Requirements]] and confirm with Paul
 
*Review comments on [[FHIR_Balloting_Considerations]] - Policy statement on pre-DSTU draft for comment ballot rounds for development materials
 
*Review comments on [[FHIR_Balloting_Considerations]] - Policy statement on pre-DSTU draft for comment ballot rounds for development materials
 
<!--    -->
 
<!--    -->
*Registries update (Lloyd) see David's suggestions for [FHIR Registry Requirements]] and confirm with Paul
+
 
 
<!--    -->
 
<!--    -->
 
*Updates to [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/trackeritem/3283/12140/%47%4f%4d%5f%44%6f%63%75%6d%65%6e%74%5f%6e%61%6d%69%6e%67%5f%75%70%64%61%74%65%73%5f%54%53%43%5f%32%30%31%34%30%36%33%30%2e%64%6f%63%78 naming conventions and DSTU release guidance].  
 
*Updates to [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/trackeritem/3283/12140/%47%4f%4d%5f%44%6f%63%75%6d%65%6e%74%5f%6e%61%6d%69%6e%67%5f%75%70%64%61%74%65%73%5f%54%53%43%5f%32%30%31%34%30%36%33%30%2e%64%6f%63%78 naming conventions and DSTU release guidance].  
Line 68: Line 68:
  
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
 +
David convenes at 1:04 PM
 +
*Agenda Check - Hans moves approval of agenda, seconded by Brian. Unanimously approved
 +
*Minutes from [[20140702_FMG_concall]] Brian moves and Paul seconds approval; unanimously approved
 +
*Administrative
 +
** Action items
 +
***Andy will take a look at the security fix on the objective C reference implementation (Lloyd will poke him again) - Lloyd is not available
 +
***David will check with those that supplied the javascript code as well as with the server side javascript problems in the DSTU build to ensure it has the security fix. David heard from the Mitre folks right before the meeting and as they have donated the code so the open source community may wish to apply the fix to the reference implementation. David will hope to have another update next week. Create an agenda item to discuss long term maintenance of reference implementations by the "FHIR Project".
 +
***Hans will review the list for Liaison responsibility review/ transfer from Lorraine to identify some with whom he can swap as there are some of Lorraine's he's not interested in. Postpone
 +
***check that RP’s for current proposal have correct owner and approve as block. (David) postpone
 +
<!--    -->
 +
*Project Scope Statement reviews (new and deferred)
 +
**[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/trackeritem/3344/12072/%4f%4f%20%46%48%49%52%20%4c%61%62%20%4f%72%64%65%72%73%20%50%53%53%2e%64%6f%63 OO FHIR Lab Orders] PSS at Project Insight #1067
 +
***Concern over the project intent being create a new standard to create a V3 DAM. Hans notes they will use the V3 DAM and conceptual model to validate in FHIR. Acknowledged that the Intent in section 5 should include revise current standard as it may reflect change to the V3 Lab Orders DAM
 +
***Paul suggests turning on track changes and moves approval with changes. Hans seconds. Unanimously approved
 +
**[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/trackeritem/3345/12073/%4f%4f%20%46%48%49%52%20%44%53%54%55%20%4d%61%69%6e%74%65%6e%61%6e%63%65%20%50%53%53%20%32%30%31%34%30%35%32%33%2e%64%6f%63 OO FHIR DSTU Maintenance] PSS at Project Insight # 1115
 +
***End date of maintenance work discussed. Hans moves and Brian seconds approval. Unanimously approved.
 +
**[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/trackeritem/3343/12071/%49%6d%61%67%69%6e%67%20%46%48%49%52%20%52%65%73%6f%75%72%63%65%73%20%50%53%53%20%32%30%31%34%30%35%32%33%2e%64%6f%63 Imaging FHIR Resources] PSS at Project Insight # 1107
 +
***Key Object Selection reference discussed. Are profiles a supplement or adjunct of the FHIR specification - should this be create/revise standard? The entire standard is balloted in a bolus so it is not a supplement. IT's not co-balloted but a profile of an existing DICOM standard based on work already done in IHE. Potential joint copyright issues discussed.
 +
***Hans moves and Paul seconds approval; unanimously approved.
 +
 +
Defer remaining approvals to review registries.
 +
*Registries update (Lloyd) see David's suggestions for [[FHIR_Registry_Requirements]] and confirm with Paul
 +
**section on requirements (permissions, interface) in the general requirements section had comments noted re: Google and Facebook should not be requirements for OAuth as a SHALL. More review and comment needed.
 +
*Paul asks to sneak in an item. PSSes for domain groups had used a pre-filled template to ease the development of PSSes but this was not a requirement. Hans notes there should be one PSS but if they intend to change resources FMG needs to be part of the approval process. However that supporting template guidance etc can be separate from the PSS template. The instructions can direct a WG that if they have FHIR information they should include x, y, and z. Paul suggests we amend the existing PSS to add a note that for FHIR projects see (existing comment). Also the approvals section can include another (blank) approval line for either FMG or US Realm Task Force use. Then no separate PSS template is needed for FHIR.
 +
**'''Motion: ''' Convey to PSC there is a single PSS for all projects, but balloting note of FHIR PSS added to general PSS and guidance be added to the template instructions for FHIR projects. Paul moves and Hans seconds. Unanimously approved.
 +
*Resume project review
 +
**[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/trackeritem/3365/12129/%48%4c%37%20%46%48%49%52%20%50%72%6f%6a%65%63%74%20%53%63%6f%70%65%20%53%74%61%74%65%6d%65%6e%74%20%76%32%30%31%33%2e%31%5f%46%48%49%52%5f%49%6d%6d%75%6e%69%7a%61%74%69%6f%6e%5f%32%30%31%34%4a%75%6e%65%2e%64%6f%63 Develop Immunization-related FHIR resources for DSTU 2 (Public Health and Emergency Response)] at Project Insight #1119
 +
***Lynn asks who owns the Immunization resource - it is PHER
 +
 +
Being out of time, deferred remaining topics and adjourned at 2:00 PM
 +
  
  

Latest revision as of 18:08, 9 July 2014

HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2014-07-09
Time: 1:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: David Note taker(s): Lynn
Quorum = chair + 4 yes
Co chairs x David Hay regrets Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
x John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk regrets Hugh Glover x Paul Knapp x Lynn Laakso, scribe
Josh Mandel regrets John Moehrke x Brian Pech
.

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20140702_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • Andy will take a look at the security fix on the objective C reference implementation (Lloyd will poke him again)
      • David will check with those that supplied the javascript code as well as with the server side javascript problems in the DSTU build to ensure it has the security fix. David will poke them again, too.
      • Hans will review the list for Liaison responsibility review/ transfer from Lorraine to identify some with whom he can swap as there are some of Lorraine's he's not interested in.
      • check that RP’s for current proposal have correct owner and approve as block. (David) postpone


Minutes

David convenes at 1:04 PM

  • Agenda Check - Hans moves approval of agenda, seconded by Brian. Unanimously approved
  • Minutes from 20140702_FMG_concall Brian moves and Paul seconds approval; unanimously approved
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • Andy will take a look at the security fix on the objective C reference implementation (Lloyd will poke him again) - Lloyd is not available
      • David will check with those that supplied the javascript code as well as with the server side javascript problems in the DSTU build to ensure it has the security fix. David heard from the Mitre folks right before the meeting and as they have donated the code so the open source community may wish to apply the fix to the reference implementation. David will hope to have another update next week. Create an agenda item to discuss long term maintenance of reference implementations by the "FHIR Project".
      • Hans will review the list for Liaison responsibility review/ transfer from Lorraine to identify some with whom he can swap as there are some of Lorraine's he's not interested in. Postpone
      • check that RP’s for current proposal have correct owner and approve as block. (David) postpone
  • Project Scope Statement reviews (new and deferred)
    • OO FHIR Lab Orders PSS at Project Insight #1067
      • Concern over the project intent being create a new standard to create a V3 DAM. Hans notes they will use the V3 DAM and conceptual model to validate in FHIR. Acknowledged that the Intent in section 5 should include revise current standard as it may reflect change to the V3 Lab Orders DAM
      • Paul suggests turning on track changes and moves approval with changes. Hans seconds. Unanimously approved
    • OO FHIR DSTU Maintenance PSS at Project Insight # 1115
      • End date of maintenance work discussed. Hans moves and Brian seconds approval. Unanimously approved.
    • Imaging FHIR Resources PSS at Project Insight # 1107
      • Key Object Selection reference discussed. Are profiles a supplement or adjunct of the FHIR specification - should this be create/revise standard? The entire standard is balloted in a bolus so it is not a supplement. IT's not co-balloted but a profile of an existing DICOM standard based on work already done in IHE. Potential joint copyright issues discussed.
      • Hans moves and Paul seconds approval; unanimously approved.

Defer remaining approvals to review registries.

  • Registries update (Lloyd) see David's suggestions for FHIR_Registry_Requirements and confirm with Paul
    • section on requirements (permissions, interface) in the general requirements section had comments noted re: Google and Facebook should not be requirements for OAuth as a SHALL. More review and comment needed.
  • Paul asks to sneak in an item. PSSes for domain groups had used a pre-filled template to ease the development of PSSes but this was not a requirement. Hans notes there should be one PSS but if they intend to change resources FMG needs to be part of the approval process. However that supporting template guidance etc can be separate from the PSS template. The instructions can direct a WG that if they have FHIR information they should include x, y, and z. Paul suggests we amend the existing PSS to add a note that for FHIR projects see (existing comment). Also the approvals section can include another (blank) approval line for either FMG or US Realm Task Force use. Then no separate PSS template is needed for FHIR.
    • Motion: Convey to PSC there is a single PSS for all projects, but balloting note of FHIR PSS added to general PSS and guidance be added to the template instructions for FHIR projects. Paul moves and Hans seconds. Unanimously approved.
  • Resume project review

Being out of time, deferred remaining topics and adjourned at 2:00 PM


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20140716 FMG concall

  • Hugh offers regrets for the next 3 meetings.


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International