This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "20140625 FMG concall"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with " Minutes Started 5:30 NZ Time Present * Paul Knapp * Hugh Glover * John Moerhke * Ken McCaslin * Hans * Josh Mandel Reviewing the document re registries * paul – som...")
 
Line 1: Line 1:
  
 +
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"
 +
| width="0%" colspan="2" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes''' <br/>
 +
'''Location: <br>https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597''' <br/>(voice and screen)
 +
| width="0%" colspan="1" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Date: 2014-mm-dd '''<br/> '''Time: 1:00 PM U.S. Eastern'''
 +
|-
 +
| width="0%" colspan="2" align="right"|'''Chair''':
 +
| width="0%" colspan="1" align="right"|'''Note taker(s)''': 
 +
|}
 +
 +
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"
 +
|colspan="3" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"| Quorum = chair + 4
 +
|colspan="4" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"| '''yes/no'''
 +
|-
 +
| Co chairs|| ||David Hay || ||Lloyd McKenzie
 +
|-
 +
| ex-officio|| ||Woody Beeler,<br/> Dave Shaver <br/>FGB Co-chairs||.||John Quinn, CTO
 +
|}
 +
<!--  -->
 +
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"
 +
|-
 +
| colspan="2"| Members ||colspan="2"|Members||colspan="2"|Members ||colspan="2"|Observers/Guests
 +
|-
 +
| || Hans Buitendijk|| || Hugh Glover || ||Paul Knapp || || Lynn Laakso, scribe
 +
|-
 +
| ||Josh Mandel  || ||John Moehrke|| ||Brian Pech || || 
 +
|-
 +
| ||  || || || || ||.||<!--guest-->
 +
|-
 +
|}
 +
 +
==Agenda==
 +
*Roll Call
 +
*Agenda Check
 +
*Minutes from [[2014mmdd_FMG_concall]]
 +
*Administrative
 +
** Action items
 +
*** 
 +
*Reports
 +
**Connectathon management (David/Brian)
 +
**[[FHIR Governance Board|FGB]] –
 +
**MnM –
 +
**[[FMG Liaisons]] –
 +
<!--
 +
*Precepts
 +
**
 +
-->
 +
*Process management
 +
**Ballot Planning
 +
<!--**Developing FMG Management Methodology - see [[FHIR Methodology Process]] and [[FHIR Guide to Designing Resources]]
 +
**FHIR Design patterns - see [[FHIR Design Patterns]] -->
 +
**Ballot content review and QA process [[FHIR QA Guidelines]]
 +
*AOB (Any Other Business)
 +
 +
==Minutes==
 +
 +
 +
===Next Steps===
 +
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"
 +
|-
 +
|colspan="4" |'''Actions''' ''(Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)''<br/>
 +
*   
 +
 +
|-
 +
|colspan="4" |'''Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items'''<br/>
 +
[[2014mmdd FMG concall]]
 +
 +
|}
 +
 +
 +
Back to [[FHIR_Management_Group]]
 +
 +
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International
  
  

Revision as of 13:29, 27 June 2014

HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2014-mm-dd
Time: 1:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s):
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs David Hay Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk Hugh Glover Paul Knapp Lynn Laakso, scribe
Josh Mandel John Moehrke Brian Pech
.

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2014mmdd_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
    • Action items
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2014mmdd FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International


Minutes

Started 5:30 NZ Time

Present

  • Paul Knapp
  • Hugh Glover
  • John Moerhke
  • Ken McCaslin
  • Hans
  • Josh Mandel


Reviewing the document re registries

  • paul – some FMG, some others eg tooling / ES
  • paul – concerns with charging – note that everything related to FHIR should be free
  • ken does that apply to FHIR?
  • hugh document suggests free to all but different service models
  • paul what does service level mean? Function or timeliness
  • hugh – service model for scale eg free is 20x day
  • david ? push on to vendor to suggest
    • hugh - a strategic level – need principles – viewpoint may differ
    • principles established by FGB/ TSC
  • list of registries:
    • JM why security event / subscription
      • queried by functionality but not a registry as such
      • PK – may be viewable / support
    • suggest re-ordering
      • profile, namespace, valueset, conformance, conceptmap ,data element
    • dh any missing registries?
      • none noted
  • general review of doc
    • business case – hl7 developed – may need to review approval processes for HL7 developed
    • should there be both HL7 developed and individually developed artifacts in the same registry
      • advantages in a single registry, but costs / processs involved + opportunities for revenue etc.
        • who should curate? Would other organizations want HL7 to curate
  • paul is there sufficient detail in document to involve other working groups?
    • yes - action noted

Meeting finished 6.04 (NZ time)

actions

  • LM why include event / subscription registries?
    • suggest re-ordering or registries
    • profile, namespace, valueset, conformance, conceptmap ,data element
  • DH - reach out to FGB, Tooling, ES to start their review. Questions raised so far:
    • FGB – consider financial principle of registry
    • should there be both HL7 developed and individually developed artifacts in the same registry