This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

20140618 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2014-06-18
Time: 1:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Lloyd Note taker(s): David
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs David Hay Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk Hugh Glover Paul Knapp regrets Lynn Laakso
Josh Mandel John Moehrke Brian Pech Austin Kreisler
.

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20140611_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • Andy will take a look at the security fix on the objective C reference implementation (Lloyd)
      • David will check with those that supplied the javascript code as well as with the server side javascript problems in the DSTU build to ensure it has the security fix.
      • Ewout will document the offer from Furore to host the FHIR registry (Lloyd)
      • PSS for DSTU2(Lloyd)
      • Liaison responsibility review/ transfer from Lorraine (Hans)
      • check that RP’s for current proposal have correct owner and approve as block. (David)
      • Policy statement on pre-DSTU draft for comment ballot rounds for development materials (Lloyd)
  • Combined project review for FHIR-CCDA (Austin)
  • SDC PSS updates requested (Paul/Lloyd)
  • Project reviews deferred from last week
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2014mmdd FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International